Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your designs are wonderful!!! I was hoping that you will have time to do a few personalized designs for me.
1. 2010 Disney World Pirates Gray BG- with name Nick
2. Christmas Bubble Blue-Gang in Snow with a Mickey hat and the year 2010-personalized with Nick, Caroline, and Alex each on a separate one
3. Minnie Mouse Orange Purple Celebrating 9th Birthday Sydney.jpg, This is adorable!!! Could you personalize this to say Caroline and celebrating 8th birthday?
Thank you SOOOO much!!!@
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda,
I decided last minute I want to make a few letters for Abby. I was wondering where you get the signatures of the princesses? I need Belle, Minnie, Mary Poppins, Goofy, Oso ( may not be available yet) and Pooh or Piglet. Can you direct me to where I might find these.

Thanks!
Lacey
I Google and Bing...a lot.:goodvibes

THank you sooo much for the designs! They are perfect! I can't believe that I didn't know about this sooner! You are wonderful and I'm sure that my kids will be thrilled!
Thanks again!

Ok so I am sooooo happy I found your thread, because your stuff is awesome, but a little bummed it took me so long!
There are a few things that if you could help me with I would be deeply appreciative....
I am looking for an invite to Hollywood Brown Derby (I can fill in date and time), as well as invites for Via Napoli and La Hacienda de San Angel (I know those are tough because they are so new!)
I am also trying to find halloween themed mickey heads to print on the clings to decorate the window!
I love the Maleficent and Jack mickey head, and would like it with the name Andres in one ear and Christie in another
I would also like a mickey and gang mickey head with the name Kierin
and a villains mickey head with the name Candice.
We leave on thursday, and I know it is super short notice, but if there is any chance you could do it I would really appreciate it! Thank you so so much!
Hi there, since this is so last minute I wanted to get what I have finished to you right away. I will work on the other 2 invites later today. Hope this helps. Here are your requests. The Halloween blanks are sprinkled throughout.:goodvibes

I finished them afterall.:goodvibes

I just saw your Thanksgiving 2009 design and I was wondering if you would do the same, only with 2010 on it. Thanks!

I just wanted to show you a picture of the kids on the field trip wearing the precious pumpkin design you did for our pumpkin patch trip. Thanks so much! We got compliments at every station today! You did an awesome job for such short notice!

Dawn

65986_1536696429680_1602931427_1283814_6876715_n.jpg

33927_1536864913892_1602931427_1283969_5377988_n.jpg

The DISigns are amazing!!!! You did such a beautiful job! I am so so so so grateful....I was actually almost in tears that someone I don't even know took the time to make something so nice on such short notice. You are truly awesome thanks so much!
Christie:goodvibes:yay::):worship::yay::worship:

I am so sorry to bother, but I just noticed that my friend Candice's Mickey Head is spelled Candace rather than Candice....If you could fix it for me if you have time that would be super great!

sorry about another post....:goodvibes......I just found out today my friend Candice was accepted to a very difficult to get into nursing program, and I wanted to see if perhaps you could make a shirt for her to celebrate that achievement....I once saw an image of minnie dressed as a nurse, I dunno if you have anything like that. I thought it could say "I'm going to be a nurse!" or something along those lines, but really you can have complete creative freedom, you are the master! I don't necessarily need it for the trip so don't rush or anything! thanks again!:yay:

Hi Linda,

I have some more requests. :) Could I please have these:

Tom on one ear, Happy Holidays on other ear

Celebrating Christmas in one ear and Disney Style in the other and one with Tom & Lois in one ear and Merry Christmas in the other

FA FA

FA FA

Could I have this Disney Dorks in the middle, Tom on one ear and Lois on the other and one with Nanny on one ear and Fa Fa on the other?

thanks ever so much,
Lois

Sorry...the Thanksgiving design that I was refering to just says
Thanksgiving 2009.jpg, It is Minnie and Mickey and says Happy Thanksgiving. If you could do this with 2010, I would appreciate it. Could you also do a few invitations for me....
1. Chef Mickey's- could it say Dear Nick, Carrie, and Alex and they want to have a special birthday dinner with you on November 14, 2010 at 8:05pm.
2. Ohana Dinner for Sottoriva Family on November 16, 2010 at 5pm.
3. Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on November 12, 2010 at 7:20pm-Howdy Pardners at the top of this is fine.
4. Akershus princess dinner on Saturday November 13 at 5:15pm. No name personalization at the top of this is needed.
5. We are also going to the MVMCP on November 16, 2010. I didn't see an invite for this...do you have something that would work? If so..addressed to the Sottoriva Family would be great!
Thanks sooooo much!

LOL, sorry about that. At 39 years old my brain is fried sometimes!
MVMCP is 11/18
Candlelight Processional is 11/26 dinner at Le Celier at 3:45 and CP is at 6:45
Tony's Town Square is 11/18 at 5:15
And Rose & Crown is 11/23 at 7:50
Thanks so much again.
Jean

MVMCP...Candlelight Processional...Tony's Town Square...and Rose & Crown.

Hi Peg, I'm so sorry to hear about your leg. Hope you're on the mend very soon. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the disigns for Ira and I for our scooters. This is really great and we do appreciate you doing this for us. It will be great to be able to ride the scooter and not a wheelchair like now. I am really looking forward to getting my independence back. Hopefully I might able to walk a little by Christmas.

Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter