Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I make a request for 3 letters please? Im putting these letters on the beds once we arrive at the hotel(before the kids get in the room) along with their shirts & autograph books. I love the ones you have made but I just need the wording a little different. We are going to Disneyland and not saying the month that we are arriving. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thank you so much in advance.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/KnRDh6lD/Letter_from__Princesses_Ashlyn.html
Elan

Do you have anything with starwars? if not this one will be just fine!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/U5ioDCNa/Letter_from_Disney_Pals_Goodby.html
Not goodbye please**without winnie the pooh please!**thank you
1. Jo'el
2. Noah

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

HI,

I was looking for something for my daughters 16th birthday that we will be celebrating on the Disney Dream. Could you please do the following -

Disney Years, Magical Memories Family Design (looks like the Potosky Family one)

Mickey MH - Joe
Black Minnie Bubble w/bow - Julie

Jordan (in the middle) Black Minnie Bubble w/bow
Jamie - Black Minnie Bubble w/bow
Josh - Mickey MH

Could you write - Celebrating Jordan's Sweet Sixteen on the Disney Dream! 2011

Maybe add something nautical to it??

Sorry if this is confusing....it was the best way I could describe it!

Let me know what you think...and thank you sooo much!!

Julie

WOW!!!! Your designs are AMAZING!!! I have several request if and when you get to them. I hope it's not too many but holy cow i could go on forever! lol! They are SUPER!!!!! Thank you in advance! cool1:
Hi Suzanne, I finally have you organized.:thumbsup2One note...the last design HM2 by Donatalie is no longer in my files. I did a search of Donatalies but she's no lomnger designing and I couldn't find it. Maybe something else to take its place? Sorry. here are your requests.:goodvibes

Okay, I'll try and pace myself!

Could you please create the following invitations. All should be for Jacob and Nathan

Chef Mickey's Dinner Invitation Addyson & Makenna.jpg Sunday, March 6 at 5:30

Garden Grill Invitation Arianna.jpg Monday, March 7 at 5:30

Crystal Palace Lunch Invitation Emma.jpg Tuesday, March 8 at 11:45

Hollywood & Vine Play n Dine Invitation Emma.jpg Wednesday, March 9 at 11:30

Pirate League Adventureland Invitation Jace.jpg Tuesday, March 8 at 1:30

Thank you so much!
Hi there, here are your invitations.:goodvibes

Love Love Loving your DISigns. Seems like the day has gotten away from me looking thru them all.

Could I please get...
Biergarten drinking around the world w/ Mike & 2011 in an ear

Grand Gathering Family Design 2 Grandpa w/ the names
Mike or Michael
Nicki or Nicole
Alexzandra -yes there is a z in there
Izabelle- yes a z there too
Gabrielle
Mike -yup 2 of them
Ally
Allie - yup 2 w/ different spellings
Layla
Sophia
Jim
Beth
Could you put Grand Gathering above the 2011 and Walt Disney World below it smaller than the 2011

I didn't know if you would need the names longer or not it doesn't matter if they are either name. That's why I said Mike or Michael.

Thanks so very much!!!
Hello there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Can I request a Chef Mickey's invitation for May 7th at 9:10am for Ethan and Noah?
thank you again!

Love your Phineas & Ferb design...
Can I get this one with the following names & can you put a border around it?

Phineas_and_Ferb_Name_Zachary.jpg

Names:
Kolton
Kody
Kyle
Gaven
Alex
Jodi
Kirk
Dia Dia
Jeanne
Grandpa

Thanks so much!

I found another one that I really like:

Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.jpg

Kirk
Jodi
Kolton
Kody
Alex
Kyle
Gaven
Jeanne
Grandpa
Dia Dia

Thanks again, Jodi
Hi jodi, I didn't want you to think that I forgot your requests but name designs take more time than others. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

OMG!!! I'm crying as I'm looking at these!!!! You are the BEST EVER!!! Thank you soooooo very much! This will make our vacation even that much more magical! May God Bless you richly!!! You are too kind!

Hi there, are you referring to the names in the shape of a Mickey head or the Mickey Bubble with the names in a square around the border? Just wanted to make sure.TIA:goodvibes
Linda

Sorry to take so long to respond. my brothers wedding had me occupied for a few weeks.

I love the one you did. Thanks so much!!!

Hi! This is my first DISign request, I'm very excited, and I love your designs!

If you could please do a letter from Mickey and Minnie for Drew (girl) and it will be part of an arrival gift pack, and we will be seeing Mickey and Minnie "tomorrow" (the day after getting the letter.)
Also, could you do 3 invites for Drew -
Garden Grill Monday, January 31st at 5:20pm
Akershus Tuesday, February 1st at 5:20pm
Crystal Palace Birthday Breakfast Friday, February 4th, 8:10am

Thank you so much!

Could I make a request for 3 letters please? Im putting these letters on the beds once we arrive at the hotel(before the kids get in the room) along with their shirts & autograph books. I love the ones you have made but I just need the wording a little different. We are going to Disneyland and not saying the month that we are arriving. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thank you so much in advance.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/KnRDh6lD/Letter_from__Princesses_Ashlyn.html
Elan

Do you have anything with starwars? if not this one will be just fine!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/U5ioDCNa/Letter_from_Disney_Pals_Goodby.html
Not goodbye please**without winnie the pooh please!**thank you
1. Jo'el
2. Noah

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!
Hi Rosie, presently working on your requests. On the Star Wars letter I don;t have one at this moment but that doesn't mean I can't make one. Did you want regular SW's or Mickey SW's?:goodvibes

Hello! I am new at this as you can tell Im sure. I was wondering if I could get the following:
UNC Mickey Bubble Tarheel(2011)
Animal Kingdom Bubble Zebra M&M Border (one with Dakota and one with Melissa)

Please let me know if I need to do something different. Thank you!!

Melissa

Hello!

Is there any way that I could get the exact same mickey heads that you have in your signature? They are awesome and just what I need to complete my cabin door. Here is the info. needed...

Disney Dream
April 3-7, 2011
The Tenney Family

Both the one with Aerial and the one with the ship would be great! No rush...we don't cruise for a few months...

Thanks in advance!

princess: Crystal

Hi Rosie, presently working on your requests. On the Star Wars letter I don;t have one at this moment but that doesn't mean I can't make one. Did you want regular SW's or Mickey SW's?:goodvibes

No Problem!! Regular sw if you can,but if you cant I will take the mickey sw. Thank you so much for getting back to me, I have been so anxious to how they will look:banana: Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter