Several ??? about FW

ConnecticutNonna

DIS Veteran
We have a one night stay at the end of our trip. We are moving from AKL to a cabin in FW. I have already reserved a golf cart.
When we get to the Fort (via Uber or Lyft) are we dropped off anywhere near the cart pick up? Will we need to take an internal bus from drop off to cart pick up? I understand we cannot carry luggage on the buses, hence Uber.
If we arrange for ME to take us to MCO, how and where do we meet the bus? Again worried about the internal bus arrangement.
Thanks for any help!

You will likely be dropped off at check-in area, which is same place golf carts are located. So you should be good.

They will drop you right out front which is where one gets their cart and also catches DME to the airport.

Also know that Bell Services will move your luggage for you, if you'd like. They will pick it up from your room and bring it to your cabin.

Just another option to consider depending on your plans for the day.

Also know that Bell Services will move your luggage for you, if you'd like. They will pick it up from your room and bring it to your cabin.

Just another option to consider depending on your plans for the day.
I kind of though that, but wasn't sure. Thank you! So now, we can not worry about Uber, and just take the boat from CR! (brunch at CG). That's so much more magical than Uber!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter