Seven Day Pass - Questions

Diz

Mouseketeer
Hello one and all - This is my first post, so please bear with me if this subject has been discussed before.

We are headed to Orlando this June and will be going to US/IOA. I noticed that they have 7 day passes on the official website. Is this a mistake or on the up and up?

We are a family of 4 with two teenage daughters and the girls wouyld rather go to US/IOA then Disney World. Is there enough to keep them busy and content at US/IOA?

I got those tickets myself, tehy are a great deal. And you bet your teens will keep busy and dazzled at USF & IOA! My oldest son likes it better than Disney.

Wanda

Believe me, Diz, there is more than enough to keep them happy! My son and I went for a week in January and still didn't do all we wanted to do! Islands of Adventure, especially, has become the "in" place for teens.

By the way, :wave: Welcome!! :wave:

The 7 day pass is a great deal and is definitely on the proverbial "up and up". I remember buying the three day pass for less last year. I now have an AP so I can go whenever I want. I never get enough! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter