set price meals

TandCmum

Mouseketeer
I've seen in Simons guide that a lot of the restaurants have a set price menu. Are these only availble if you book the meal vouchers or can they be ordered if you just walk in and pay cash. What kind of choice to you get for these meals as if it's limited i think i would rather just stick with ordering a main course and maybe share a starter. Are there any restaurants where they only have a fixed price menu?

Thanks

Hi..the set menu can be good value, it is obviously more limiting however that does not mean that the choice is not good, espcially at full service menus, however I would only order of the set menu if I liked the food on it.

Almost all of the Restaurants have a fixed price menu in addition to the normal A la carte. These can be ordered anytime, you do not need the meal vouchers. As with most places worldwide there is a limited selection on the fixed price menus maybe 2 or 3 starters mains and puddings but very good value as compared to the full menu. As you say you're probably better to do the shared starters, separate mains and don't miss the puddings, some are almost too pretty to eat!

Some of the set menus are actually all you can eat buffets.

These are the most fun and you can stuff yourself silly on the deserts (beaver creek has a great desert buffet)

I found that the offerings on the set price menus were very good. Choice between 3-4 appetizers, entrees and desserts, which usually appear also on the regular menu.

On the regular menu was never that much more choice, except for Foie gras or lobster or so.

I think the set price menus are a very good value, and we try to always take "advantage" from them!!

We ate from the set menus at both Blue Lagoon and Cafe Mickey. There were three of us eating adult meals and we all had different choices. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter