Servers on the Wonder

DL1957

DIS Veteran
We have not sailed on the Wonder since Alaska in 2011. Does anyone have any server suggestions.
Many thanks,
Sue

We had Quentin and Putu and enjoyed them very much. I have been on 7 Disney cruises and all the boats. This is the first team I will ask for again. Quentin's recommendations were right on the money, so I learned to pay attention. Plus, they were both delightful.

Maggie from Trinidad & Toabago and Xing from China were the servers I had on the WBPC

We have had Papakorn (sp) "popcorn" from Thailand as our Assistant Server twice and have requested him for a 3rd time. He's the BEST!

Ralph "Wreck it Ralph" from Jamaica as Head Server once and have requested him again as well.

We have been on 3 and have really amazing servers each time.

Last week we had Shane from Jamaica and Suzana from Serbia. They were fantastic! They took excellent care of us, gave spot on recommendations, and developed a wonderful rapport with us. We were all sad to leave them.

We have had Papakorn (sp) "popcorn" from Thailand as our Assistant Server twice and have requested him for a 3rd time. He's the BEST!

Haha, Papakorn/Popcorn is so much fun! We didn't have him as our assistant server, but he was friends with ours, Julie, also from Thailand. She taught my DDs Thai words each night and brought him over so my girls could practice. We had a lot of laughs each night! He was just so much fun and so personable!

We had Sharang from India and Julie from Thailand. They were hands down the best team we've ever had and they made our vacation truly magical! My DDs both have a lot of food allergies and they took great care of them. Sharang had an Indian feast prepared for us one night as well. It was incredible!

We loved being called Family, and now at home we greet each other with "Hi Family!" My girls are missing being called Princess....

We just loved the Wonder Server Family!

We had Sofia. She was awesome. Everyday she brought my partner a endless bowl of grapes To snack on during dinner

The night before the second Animators dinner we mentioned we saw the menu and told her she could keep the spaghetti and meatball soup we all asked for more of the French onion. We all forgot (the whole table). We showed up and there were soup spoons already being placed down. We were confused and she was like "what did you guys ask for last night" and all of a sudden 6 bowls of French onion was on the table we all cheered

We paraded around in our togas with her at Tiana's place (yes I said togas, our table mate got her room host to give her 6 bed sheets and we wore them for dinner)

Apparently she's only does the Wonder. She's the only one I really remember out of my four cruises. I will definitely be asking for her again

Haha, Papakorn/Popcorn is so much fun! We didn't have him as our assistant server, but he was friends with ours, Julie, also from Thailand. She taught my DDs Thai words each night and brought him over so my girls could practice. We had a lot of laughs each night! He was just so much fun and so personable!

We had Sharang from India and Julie from Thailand. They were hands down the best team we've ever had and they made our vacation truly magical! My DDs both have a lot of food allergies and they took great care of them. Sharang had an Indian feast prepared for us one night as well. It was incredible!

We loved being called Family, and now at home we greet each other with "Hi Family!" My girls are missing being called Princess....

We just loved the Wonder Server Family!

Someone else who knows Popcorn, finally! He is truly the best. On our last cruise we happened to run in to him at the buffet during lunch first day and asked that he be our server again and he was. Hoping we get him again in 8 days!

He taught our girls how to do a couple of napkin folding things, had a dish of cherries on the table each night for our girls.

Isn't it funny how we form these bonds with the CM's? Just another thing that sets DCL apart.

We had Quentin on our first cruise, and we had Popcorn and Andre on our second!!! Lucked out on both, they were both great! I would ask for both again, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Quentin.

Last August Julie from Thailand was our asst server and she was wonderful, my oldest DD and her bonded and DD9 was SO sad that when her contract was ending (before they did the EBPC 2017) and would not return. We just got off the Wonder this past Monday and had Lito for our server, he was ever so nice. Edson was the asst and he was a sweetheart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter