server recommendation for the wonder

esmiles

Earning My Ears
I know I know, this questions gets asked a million times on every forum but I am hoping someone can provide a recommendation for my particular situation. In the past we have always gone with whatever we are assigned. We will be sailing in Feb 2020 with my 2 kids (3 and 7) and my parents. My mom is hearing impaired. She has hearing aids but they only make things worse in a crowded room. I am worried that the main dining rooms are going to be stressful for her due to inability to hear the servers. I know that she can read the menus in advance and I am happy to help her- but I want to try to make it easier on her if possible. Can anyone recommend a server currently on the wonder with a loud, clear voice? She can hear higher voices better than lower. Of course servers who will be helpful with our kids are an added bonus. Greatly appreciate any recommendations!

At what point do you request a specific server? Before the cruise through the TA?

I'm not sure they are still there (we sailed on the Wonder in 2017) but Joseph and Jack were absolutely awesome. (My MIL has hearing problems...)

Christian from Coasta Rica who was our assistant server was so much fun! We had him for our Mexico cruise and requested him for Alaska. He always had a smile on his face and my daughter loved his magic tricks. I'm pretty sure he'll still be there because he said he loved the Wonder.

Just got off the NYE Wonder cruise and had lovely service from Rolando and David. If they are around for our next cruise I would definitely ask for them again.

Christian from Coasta Rica who was our assistant server was so much fun! We had him for our Mexico cruise and requested him for Alaska. He always had a smile on his face and my daughter loved his magic tricks. I'm pretty sure he'll still be there because he said he loved the Wonder.
I had him too and he is the most fun assistant we’ve ever had and his magic skills are amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter