Serris Rive Gauche or Adagio Val d'Europe?

Missbebe

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has any experience of the Serris Rive Gauche or Adagio Val d'Europe? I have looked in the sticky's but they don't seem to have had any info added to either for some time

WE are a family of five with three children aged 5,2 and 1 and we are wanting somewhere to stay that meets our tiny budget!

I am not expecting first class accommodation, Just somewhere clean and safe to have breakfast and sleep.

I assume from the addresses, they are both very close to each other so the location isn't an issue but is one preferable to the other?:goodvibes

So very excited to be taking the girls on a birthday trip to Disney!

Hi, we stayed at Serris in 2010 and Adagio in 2011.

The Serris was clean and comfortable, the beds were comfy and we also had a balcony so, as we stayed in Summer, took the chairs out in the evening to enjoy a bottle of wine. It was really quite nice and good value for the money we paid. Definately would stay there again.

The Adagio, well I definately wouldn't stay there again. The beds were like sleeping on bricks, we were on the ground floor and couldn't open a window and it was sweltering hot. The room was really in need of some TLC it was all just a bit tired. The car park was underground and really tight to get into if you have a big car. The only one good thing was the outdoor swimming pool which was great.

If I had the choice I would definately choose the Serris. You can get breakfast in either for an extra charge but we didn't bother. You have a little kitchen with a fridge so we took a box of cereal for the kids and bought croissants and milk from the nearby Auchan. It's also great if you want to make sandwiches etc to take into the park to save some money on lunch.

We might just have got unlucky with the Adagio room we had, but it's not an experience I'd ever want to repeat.

Hope that helps :)

that certainly helps me Bambi, I've been looking at the Serris too.
The only thing that slightly concerns me is that they don't have a 24-hour reception, we arrive on a Sunday when there is no reception staff there, and we'd need to call ahead to get the access codes. Has anyone had to do this before?

Thank you so much Bambi. I have booked the Serris and will endeavour to update the reviews when I return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter