• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Serenity Beach Nassau

minniemouse1

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Serenity Beach in Nassau lately? ResortPass is selling beach day passes for Serenity Beach in front of the closed British Colonial Hotel.
They tell you bathrooms are available and from the reviews this is true and they are clean. Trying to figure out what to do with my family for the day and Junkanoo Beach sounds like it has a lot of garbage and locals selling their goods.
Other options we have been considering is Margaritaville and Atlantis. Most of my kids want a beach day so Atlantis is probably out.
Anyone have any other suggestions for a beach in Nassau?

Thank you. I would love to hear of beaches cruisers are visiting in Nassau. We live in upstate NY where it is -15F today so she is dreaming of warm weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter