Sequoia Lodge pool

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
Have any of you ever used the pool at the Sequoia Lodge? I was just wondering a couple of things.

Firstly, what is the changing room / locker room situation like? Is it advisable to change in your room before going to the pool or are there private cubicles? Is there somewhere to safely leave clothes and belongings, such as a locker?

Secondly, and most importantly, what time does the pool open in the morning and close in the evening? Would it be possible to have a morning swim, for example, before leaving for the park... or an evening swim on our return to the hotel? (The park will close at 8pm when we're there.) Also, how do you actually get to the pool? I mean, do you need your room key or something?

Finally, how much is the towel hire?

Thanks! ::MickeyMo

Hi,

been there two years ago.
The changing rooms are very small and ou should wear your swimcloth when you are comming. There are free lockers for your belongings.
The opening times are unsually 7am to 10pm
Dont know how much the towel is cause we took the ones from the room :cool1:

here is a picture of the pool

3281.jpg

note the pool is at a seperate building!

Greets Renate :wizard:

When we stayed there we went to the pool in the evening when the park had closed it was a nice end to a busy day.
We also got ready in our room then just slipped on a T-shirt and shorts over the top,we did the same when we came out,just dried our selves off a bit then put our clothes back on over our swimsuits,then showered when we got back to our room,from what i can remember the changing rooms were not that great.
We just had to show our room key,then they give you a key for a locker,if theres any left!!

:earsgirl:

Thanks very much for the information; that's really helpful! :) We'll be sure to change in our rooms before going to the pool! It's nice to know that it opens later than the park, as a swim at the end of the day would be lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter