Sequoia Lodge November - outlets & feedback?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
We have Sequoia Lodge standard room booked for a couple of nights in November. We require a socket near the bed as hubby uses a CPAP machine. Anyone know if this might be an issue? I read that others recommend extension cords but these are older posts. Is this still the case?
Also, are park reservations required?

We have Sequoia Lodge standard room booked for a couple of nights in November. We require a socket near the bed as hubby uses a CPAP machine. Anyone know if this might be an issue? I read that others recommend extension cords but these are older posts. Is this still the case?
Also, are park reservations required?

Just stayed there. Loved it, but I'm so sorry I don't remember if there were outlets by the bed. I'm thinking maybe no. Hopefully someone else will post or you may need to call the resort. I think you might need to bring an extension cord. I brought a multiple outlet strip based on other posts I read, but know we didn't need to use that, as I know there were at least two outlets over by the desk area.

As for parks if you book a package thru Disney, that covers your length of stay and you don't need to make any park reservations. The one hour early entry is a really nice perk too, as there aren't all that many Disney resorts and we were able to get four headliners or so in before the bigger crowds.

I would bring an outlet to be sure. Recently they did add additional outlets & USB ports to the rooms at Sequoia Lodge, however they are on the desk.

To add to Kathy, you do not need a park reservation if you are staying at DLP onsite hotel. This is regardless how you book it.

Sorry for the late reply. We were just at Sequoia Lodge in June and took pics of the outlets. I also use a CPAP and have a bunch of "charger" needs between 3 of us.
There are only 3 outlets in the rooms. Adapters and an extension cord worked for us.

One is near the entry door at floor level.

20230615_154125.jpg

There is one under the TV. This is the primary one. We brought adapters that had 3 North American style outlets and a couple of USB. We strung an extension cord across to the bed side for my CPAP.

20230615_160019.jpg

There is also one near the window that has the floor lamp plugged in and is switched by the door. I know some use that and just unplug the lamp.

20230615_153522.jpg

There may be one in the bathroom. I don't remember, but it was too far away to be helpful.

j

Sorry for the late reply. We were just at Sequoia Lodge in June and took pics of the outlets. I also use a CPAP and have a bunch of "charger" needs between 3 of us.
There are only 3 outlets in the rooms. Adapters and an extension cord worked for us.

One is near the entry door at floor level.

View attachment 810179

There is one under the TV. This is the primary one. We brought adapters that had 3 North American style outlets and a couple of USB. We strung an extension cord across to the bed side for my CPAP.

View attachment 810180

There is also one near the window that has the floor lamp plugged in and is switched by the door. I know some use that and just unplug the lamp.

View attachment 810181

There may be one in the bathroom. I don't remember, but it was too far away to be helpful.

j
You are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for replying.

I am at Sequoia now, just checked in, main building 4th floor. We have 3 outlets under the tv, 1 by the door, 1 for the lamp next to the mirror.

Room could use some TLC. But nothing terrible. Some paint at the plinths (is that a word in English?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter