septmeber 11 2002

bagpi

Earning My Ears
hello!
hope this doesn't sound too mercenary, but does anyone know how the usa is marking sept 11? are they closing anything? what do you think disney will do for the day? will it only be that day, or will the whole world be really miserable for the surrounding days?
i'm away from the 7th till the 21st, so any help would be greatly appreciaited.
cheers xxxxx:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I don't think any of the parks would close up - but I expect they will mark the anniversary of the atrocities of last year in some way or another. ......do you mean this year? You have put 2003.
I expect there will be sadness on the day itself - I would think that would be worldwide, but I'm sure the Americans will appreciate your presence and support.

yeah, sorry i did mean this year. i thought they might close until the time of when the 2nd tower fell? i feel really awful for talking about this is such a selfish way, but i've saved up long and hard for this and would like to plan what to do. i don't want to be casually going for a swim whilst the world is in silence, i'd feel like i was being a big poo.

i hope this is ok with everyone.

i'm not evil, honest xxxxxx

I think it's perfectly fine to ask that question. I live in the States and haven't heard anything being planned for 9/11/02. I doubt if anything will be closed, although I'm sure there will be many remembrance ceremonies, such as what was done when the recovery efforts at Ground Zero were completed. If I hear anything, I'll post it here.

Carolyn

Hi

I dont think they will close the park. They may have some sort of rememberance thing going on. I hope they do, do something out of rememberance.

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter