September weekends

old feller

DIS Veteran
We are going to Orlando in September.Going to universal islands of adventure for one day.Would you go Saturday or sunday. Thanks

Typically Sunday is less busy. This may not be the case the day before Labor day.

Hhn is a paid event that starts mid September it will be quite active in the evening time

Hhn tickets holding allows the person to stay in the park at 5 if there were in the park during the day

If you are only going to Islands of Adventure you dont need to worry about HHN and the park closing early.

Sundays are probably better, but it isn’t that huge of a difference. You will always get a lot done.

I know it helps but if we pass on express pass ,what kind of waits will we see thru the day?

Looking at the calendar, I would probably go with the Sunday date.
9th

If you wanted a safer date, wednesday the 5th or tuesday the 12th would be my option.

Looking at the calendar, I would probably go with the Sunday date.
9th

If you wanted a safer date, wednesday the 5th or tuesday the 12th would be my option.
my thinking was WDW will be crowded weekends.so go to universal ????

my thinking was WDW will be crowded weekends.so go to universal ????

One never knows for sure but hope the darkside is not crowded if you go on a weekend date

One thing I do to get an idea if my dates will have crowds at UO is check the hotel availability
(for onsite hotels)

I’ll search and out on dates as if I will book and see what rooms are open

If all that is available are hospitality suites, it gives me an idea most rooms are already booked

But if a convention released their held rooms prior, many sets of rooms are released back into the inventory

Some corporations book up wings of the hotels 3 years out but cancel a few months out or 5 months out

Hopefully you will be fine crowdwise but my money still says Sunday crowds better than Saturday usually

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter