SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

Checking in!:thumbsup2
I've finished shopping and researching the info. for country/state, now all I have to do is write my letter! I should be able to get it in the mail by the weekend!!!:cheer2:

I purchased my twist today but I may have to buy it again. :rotfl: We may have it with dinner tonight.

:eek: I guess I should be looking forward to something yummy!! I know what your twist is and hope you are going to love it!:thumbsup2 I haven't bought it yet because I don't have that kind of will power!:lmao:

Susan, yummy! :goodvibes
Wouldn't you know, a little storm blew through and our power went out. After about an hour, we decided to head out to eat because it was getting a little hot in the house. I don't know what the temperature outside was but the high for today was supposed to reach 105, if not get hotter. :scared1: We have the ...... on Wednesday night instead.

I guess I should be looking forward to something yummy!! I know what your twist is and hope you are going to love it! I haven't bought it yet because I don't have that kind of will power!
I hope you like it!!

Now you've got me curious Susan! It doesn't help that I'm hungry at the moment ... I can't wait to hear what you are sending!

Yum! Thank you very much Erin for the peach preserves. I love jams, and jellies, and peach is one of my favorites. We will have it tonight with biscuits, and honey butter! :goodvibes

Checking in for the week, AND I got my letter and twist from Nancy today! :dance3:

Nancy- The prickly pear candy looks yummy! I've put it in my fridge to harden up a bit, it didn't like the metal mailbox on a 90 degree day! LOL. I'll send mine out at the beginning of the month I know what I'm doing for a twist, but can't get it until then. The lolly might be a bit adventurous for me, Piper got a huge kick out of it though! :hug:

Glad to hear it arrived.
Glad I was able to find some "interesting" thinks :rotfl:
The prickly pear gummy stuff was pretty "soft" to begin with. And it traveled from here where it was probably 110 when it left, so I can imagine. I was limited to what to send because of the temps.

HI Nancy

I received my package Wednesday. It was also in a very hot mailbox and I put the prickly pear candy in the refrigerator. But, only for about half an hour, I was too curious to see what it tasted like. Very sweet----very, very sweet:goodvibes And, the sucker----probably will not be eating that soon---mine contained a scorpion:rotfl2:

:banana:Thanks for the letter:banana: Cindy

Glad it arrived....guess everything was hot all along the way :sunny:

Don't blame you for not wanting to eat the scorpion :eek: but that was sooo representative of AZ I had to include it.

Another arrival :).

Thank you Erin for reminding me of the dates you will be away for.

I still need to hear from Megan, and Shannon for this weeks check in. Please do so by Sunday.

Has anyone seen or heard from Shannon-Shannon84?

Anyone else mail or received their September letters?

Reminder-A new check in week starts TOMORROW!

Have a nice day everyone!

Haha im on here too :goodvibes sorry everyone...it has been a CRAZY week and I used to be able to get online at work but not allowed to do that now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter