September/October Fireworks?

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any speculation as to what they will do about Fireworks in September/October on non-party weekend nights?

The calendar now goes through Saturday September 8, but only Fantasmic is listed under "Fireworks and Nightime Spectacular". They actually only list Together Forever fireworks as running until Saturday August 25. Could they just not have added it yet?

According to the DIS calendar from last year, they were running "Remember....Dreams Come True" on non-party nights.

Anyone have any speculation as to what they will do about Fireworks in September/October on non-party weekend nights?

The calendar now goes through Saturday September 8, but only Fantasmic is listed under "Fireworks and Nightime Spectacular". They actually only list Together Forever fireworks as running until Saturday August 25. Could they just not have added it yet?

According to the DIS calendar from last year, they were running "Remember....Dreams Come True" on non-party nights.
also keen to know this - esp since WOC is down :(

Interesting that they still don't list Fireworks for Labor Day weekend. I have a a hard time believing they wouldn't have them, so wonder if it is just an error on the calendar? They advertised is as a part of Pixar Fest and that is supposed to end on September 3 (Labor Day).

Historically fireworks are presented nightly through Labor Day, F! transitions away from a nightly schedule in late August, and after Labor Day, have both go to weekend only schedules (Fri, Sat, and Sun). Once MHP starts, there is no F! on Fridays and the only fireworks they offer are part of the party.

With WoC of being down, I don't know if that will impact fireworks or F! (I'm guessing it will not). They'll probably/hopefully present PtN nightly in place of WoC. At this point, I would guess that the entertainment calendar is in flux, so that might be why things are missing towards the end of August/early September.

Historically fireworks are presented nightly through Labor Day, F! transitions away from a nightly schedule in late August, and after Labor Day, have both go to weekend only schedules (Fri, Sat, and Sun). Once MHP starts, there is no F! on Fridays and the only fireworks they offer are part of the party.

With WoC of being down, I don't know if that will impact fireworks or F! (I'm guessing it will not). They'll probably/hopefully present PtN nightly in place of WoC. At this point, I would guess that the entertainment calendar is in flux, so that might be why things are missing towards the end of August/early September.

Interesting! I have never been to DL at Halloween, only WDW, so I never realized I likely won't get to see the fireworks. We'll have our baby with us, so it isn't really worth doing the party. We were torn between Desert Inn and Grand Legacy, so maybe we'll lean towards DI so we can see the fireworks from the balcony! Thanks!

Oh! We have booked the BB F! dining package for Sunday Sep 16. Does that mean there will be no fireworks straight after the 9pm Fantasmic show? That was part of the reason we chose to do the dining package. :guilty:

They haven't posted the entertainment schedule yet, but historically, they have offered fireworks on the weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun) during HalloweenTime. So unless things change this year, there should be fireworks on Sunday (9/16).

Woo hoo!!! RDCT Fireworks now on the schedule for the first weekend of Halloween (Fri/Sat/Sun), starting Friday September 7th at 9:30pm all nights. Have been stressing about this for months :goodvibes.
Yay!!!! We will be there the following weekend! I watched the Together Forever Fireworks online, and thought they were good, but didn't love them. We were there last in 2015, so saw Disneyland Forever. I'm so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter