September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

Went to circuit training class tonight for 60 minutes. I'm not going to hit my goal, but I'll try again next month! Having a DS6 who's had strep twice in September really cut into my workout time!

Total=735/1200

An hour of Werq this evening brings me to:

1620/2000

Three days left to get in 380 minutes. That's a mere two aerobics classes each day plus 20 spare minutes. I can do this! :duck:

The hubby and I are in Disney now, anxiously awaiting tomorrow night, but we did manage to get 35 minutes in at the park Wednesday night. That should bring my total to 480/500. Good luck to everyone who's doing the ToT tomorrow night!!

An hour of Strong this morning brings me to:

1680/2000 :beach: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

1542/1700 Not sure I'll make it! :scratchin

Did go for my first run in weeks this morning! Did 2 miles in 24:58 which is pretty fast for super slow me!:hourglass The dog went with me and he kept up just fine, so glad he is doing better. Skipped my 5:30 AM walk yesterday. The group was having breakfast at 7 so most people weren't walking. I just decided to skip both events and sleep in until 6:30! ;)

Thank you so much for hosting the last couple months, Ted. You rock! :rockband:

860/800 :cool1: Over the top with walks and swimming! Taking tomorrow off to rest my knee. Gearing up for October

Thanks, Tracy

For my 10-mile race coming up next weekend, I drove to the state park where it is being held to practice a little bit. I managed 10 miles [walking] in 3 hours and am really hoping I wasn't on the same track that the race will be on [the map is unclear] - it was a doozy!

Those 3 hours plus more minutes walking myself, my dog and stretching puts me at 1990/2000...almost there! I haven't been that close to my goal in months!!!

Yay for all of the September exercisers - it's so much nicer to be active when you can breathe.

Great job, everyone! Debbieandroo - that is awesome!

I ended the week with 4 days of a wicked migraine, so I'm glad I'd reached my goal before it got really bad, because I got no exercise this weekend.

Looking forward to October's challenge and starting strong tomorrow.

Be sure to sign up for October!

40 minutes on the treadmill

740/700

Not too shabby of a way to end September.

Thanks Again Ted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter