September crew... what are you doing?

Up until today I I was confident I'd go on my solo trip. I‘ll see about park reservations tomorrow. But it is clear this virus isn’t going anywhere for a long while and I need to be concerned not just about me but who I’ll come into contact upon my return to a small community that has had hardly any infection. It wouldn’t be fair them.

I just asked my TA to move this September trip to same time next year. I booked a back up December trip before they stopped taking reservations. I plan on keeping that one .

We are booked for a mid September trip and are still planning on going. We had 3 nights booked before a Disney Cruise which has now been canceled. We will try and and on nights whenever Disney opens those bookings up.

now trying to get back in to fix an error and I'm back in the space mountain waiting room. Tried going in through dining reservations but there I get the pink castle! I can wait.

Got park reservations but now the deciding factor I guess is on the hotel. Will we be moved for free or have to pay a lot more?

Got park reservations but now the deciding factor I guess is on the hotel. Will we be moved for free or have to pay a lot more?
That’s what we’re waiting on too, we’re waiting to see what our TA tells us

Got my park reservations for my September trip. Now just gonna wait to see how things go between now and then to decide if it's a go.

It took me over 3 hours but I got all our park reservations for our trip. We are going 9/7 to 9/17. So we are a go. Now just waiting to see what dining is available.

Got mine after 2.5 hours. Now to wait it out to see if our cruise sails and if Disney will move our resort without an up charge. More waiting, more uncertainty

Got our park reservations done, but still doesn't mean we are 100% go. Lots to watch over the next few weeks/months before we make that final decision.

Us too. We're Canadians so we still need the border to open up without the 14-day quarantine when we return. Hopefully Florida and other states can get things under control with their cases over the next 3 months. We're going to hold out as long as we can. At least getting the park reservations is one step closer.

I totally didn’t realize today was the day to book the parks. I got an email at 3:51pm (trying to deal w. sons postponed wedding) & I have been booked for almost a year, BB from last Sept. Tried to make park ressies (booked 9/2-9/10) & only got 1 of my days 😳 So now what??

So what are people's thoughts in if the Water Parks and the fireworks will be back up and running by September? I'm really struggling. I know I should cancel the trip, but I haven't pulled the plug on it yet. We're booked for 15 days, 10 days at the parks is going to be a stretch given we can't hop and what do I do on my water park days if those are closed?

So what are people's thoughts in if the Water Parks and the fireworks will be back up and running by September? I'm really struggling. I know I should cancel the trip, but I haven't pulled the plug on it yet. We're booked for 15 days, 10 days at the parks is going to be a stretch given we can't hop and what do I do on my water park days if those are closed?

I highly doubt it.

I totally didn’t realize today was the day to book the parks. I got an email at 3:51pm (trying to deal w. sons postponed wedding) & I have been booked for almost a year, BB from last Sept. Tried to make park ressies (booked 9/2-9/10) & only got 1 of my days 😳 So now what??
Not sure why, I’m book 9/7-9/12 and not only got every day booked but was able to cancel & rebook a couple of them this afternoon. My advice is keep trying.

Really? I wonder if it's because that is Labor day weekend?
I was swamped at work...So had no opportunity to try all day.... . just logged in like 15 minutes ago... and within 5 minutes had all of mine... I was concerned this morning when I started at 7am and at 8:25 had not even been able to log in...

We cancelled the dream trip with extended family rescheduled twice already and moving it back to May 2021.......but, we're going to try to go in August with our APs before they expire with the extension.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter