September AP Watch!!

Minderbinder5

Mouseketeer
Okay, so everyone is talking about the July/August code released today. Congratulations to all of you who got great rates with it. :goodvibes Now, all of you out there traveling to The World in September, let's get this watch started! It's our turn to wait now, so let's do it together. :banana:

We're going on our first trip to WDW Sept. 2-17 (YAY 16 DAYS!!). Staying at WL.

:earsboy:

I'm with you on that! I'm looking to go Sept 25-Oct 6th looking at a split stay between AKL and either YC/BC! I hope the fall AP rates come out faster this year than they did last year. Here is some PD for us :wizard:

Count me in too! I just got my AP rate for my July reservation and now I need one for September.

:wizard: :teeth:

I know that the AP's are few and far between these days,but,incase we get one for Sept. does anyone know about how much the Contemporary towers would be?Wondering if AP would be better than the AAA I have now.I know I would have to order myself a AP (did this for years before the packages became to good to turn down).I think I'll wait a while longer before ordering our tickets to see if I want a AP or a different kind of ticket.

We're looking for AP rates on 4 rooms at Pop 9/11-9/17. That's alot of money for extra mickey stuff!

Lori

I am going to be greedy here, I just got my July AP discount, and now onto waiting for the next trip!! I need an AP discount for Oct.1--8!!! July trip is a family reunion! October is a DH and me trip!! Here is hoping AP codes come out in August again!!! :worship: :worship:

:earsgirl: shopgirl

Come on September codes..........waiting for a code for Sept. 10-17. We want to stay at the Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge. It has been fun watching for codes with the July/August crowd, but now I must search in earnest for September codes. PD for us all. :wizard:
Disnemimi

We do have a September watch. I started it a few days ago because it seems as everyone has forgotten about our month! It is about 3 pages now and growing. We too are hoping for an AP discount or any other will do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter