September A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 5 passes for 9/28, but only 3 for 9/26 (since grandparents will be joining us for part of trip). We have 7DMT for 9/28 so I am afraid to mess with that day too much for fear of losing those FP+!

I wish that MDE made searching for FP similar to searching for ADRs, such that you can change the number in your party to search and not have to click on a button saying you will cancel existing FP+ to search! Argh!

I need 5 passes for 9/28, but only 3 for 9/26 (since grandparents will be joining us for part of trip). We have 7DMT for 9/28 so I am afraid to mess with that day too much for fear of losing those FP+! I wish that MDE made searching for FP similar to searching for ADRs, such that you can change the number in your party to search and not have to click on a button saying you will cancel existing FP+ to search! Argh!
Please only cancellation/trade posts!

I need 5 passes for 9/28, but only 3 for 9/26 (since grandparents will be joining us for part of trip). We have 7DMT for 9/28 so I am afraid to mess with that day too much for fear of losing those FP+!

I wish that MDE made searching for FP similar to searching for ADRs, such that you can change the number in your party to search and not have to click on a button saying you will cancel existing FP+ to search! Argh!

I feel your frustrations! The system is so frustrating.

There are a bunch on 9/25 as well. I just picked up three and pretty much every time was available. Disney either released more or a big tour group just cancelled all their fp's either way I'm one happy camper :yay:

So glad I checked this thread! Just got a FP for 5 on 9/25 and there were a ton of times available! Thanks

Omg thank you so much I got mine for my family very appreciate the post so many times available
I'm so grateful
Thanks for spreading the pixie dust

I see slots for A&E from 9/22-9/25. Anyone have luck for the 26-28th? I'm still striking out for those dates.

I got mine for the 24th!! Thank you for posting this!! Our first bit of pixie dust and my trip hasn't even started!! Woohoo!!!

After 53 days of searching for A&E FP, we finally got them! My daughter is going to be so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter