September A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeze, it seems like if you want FP for the 28th then that's your lucky day! I have not seen a single one for the 26th.

Geeze, it seems like if you want FP for the 28th then that's your lucky day! I have not seen a single one for the 26th.

I am in the same boat : (

I don't understand since it is supposed to be a crowd level 3?!

Unless you're me! I have 3 for the 29th but would prefer the 28th. Right now I have 2, but the last one is eluding me. I haven't been on the boards at the right time today, so I missed the posts. Sigh ... the stalking MDE continues. :surfweb:

Persistence pays off! I've been checking regularly for an A&E FP+ for next Monday and one finally popped up when I checked a few minutes ago! :goodvibes :goodvibes

There is availability for the afternoon. Was able to grab 2 and it is still giving me choices for time changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter