• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 9th, 2017 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

I just booked it yesterday. I know its too late for FE... But that's ok.. Just wanted to say HI.... This will be my 9th Disney cruise and I am bringing my sister.. This will be her 2nd Disney Cruise. First time on the Fantasy. I have only been on the Wonder and the Magic. I am so excited.. NOT many days away.... I requested to join the Facebook group...

On refunds, anyone know what will happen to those of us that paid with a Disney Gift Card? I always buy the smaller cards and transfer to one card to make payments. The problem is Disney Gift Cards can only have a max balance of $1,000 so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

On refunds, anyone know what will happen to those of us that paid with a Disney Gift Card? I always buy the smaller cards and transfer to one card to make payments. The problem is Disney Gift Cards can only have a max balance of $1,000 so I'm not sure what's going to happen.
I hope you still have all your cards, I'm not sure but things usually go on what you pay with. I was so disappointed when it cancelled. We have already rebooked, but I couldn't get the whole family on the same cruise because of times for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter