September 9-11GKTW DIS Family Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could go, but already have other vacation plans booked for that week, out of town (one of my non Disney vacations I take). It sounds amazing!

I see many friends who are saying that they are going; and I see almost as many saying that they are not. I'm afraid I'm part of the latter group. As others have noted, there are too many variables involved. I get the added complication of the border crossing. Yes, I can fly to/from Canada, but there are those pesky quarantines that complicate things. I just can't, at this time, commit to the time and expense (for the passes) for this event. And I really need a Disney fix! It has been too long. Trips to my local Disney Store are not enough. Maybe I'll figure out a way to attend in spirit. (But I'll keep an eye on things just in case.) Have fun lucky ones!

This sounds like an amazing event - love GKTW and a privatt Galaxy's Edge is just blowing my mind a bit a bit

We have talked it over and decided we will at a minimum hold off - we would have some hurdles to jump to make it work given the kids have school then (either they would have to skip or we need someone to watch them) and some other factors, and then coupled with the no cancellation aspect and just the "who the heck knows what the world will be like then" just can't drop the $

If things change and tickets last then we will take it as a sign that it was meant to be - otherwise, we will have major FOMO and will live vicariously through everyone else

I know I have been involved with planning / tracking of the "unofficial" events for past meets and if anyone wants any help/support I am happy to help our even if we aren't going

I am so sad we will not be able to make it to this event. It sounds like it will be amazing!
We just can't commit to spending so much money right now. The company my husband works for is going through contract negotiations and they are not going well. There is talk of a strike.:worried: In the 29 years he has worked for this company they've never gotten to the point during contract talks where it has been this bad and the employees are so upset. I am really worried.
You all have fun and post lots of stuff so I experience it all through you!

Looks like the tickets are, in fact, non-transferable. Not knowing yet whether or not I can make it, I'm going to have to hold off on purchasing tickets for now.

I know I have been involved with planning / tracking of the "unofficial" events for past meets and if anyone wants any help/support I am happy to help our even if we aren't going

Awww, I was so looking forward to seeing you and your spouse again! Thank you for this incredible offer, you were a true Jedi Master in coordinating unofficial events!!

I just purchased tickets, and best wishes to all for every decision.
(For me, I was seriously considering the VIP, but didn't have enough information on the layout/arrangement for the VIP lounge to make the decision this morning. If the information comes out, and there's possibility to upgrade to VIP, then I'm open to that! Otherwise, I'm happy to support this event in the way I feel I'm best able to do so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter