September 3, 2005 Eastern

Hello,
I will be there with a fellow Dis-er. I posted more than a month ago looking for a travelling companion and have been communicating with another like minded Disney enthusiast!

Dawn Hope

Just booked for that date yesterday, while onboard The Wonder! Myself, DH and DD6 Skye.Woohoo!

Hi, we just booked that date also, we were just on the shortened Sept 18 cruise. It will be Me, DH, DS 12, DD 10. We will be traveling with my sis and her dh, ds 11, ds6, and my friend and her dh and dd 9. This will be our 3rd cruise in 3 years. Talk to you soon Lucy:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by Lucyluvsmickey
Hi, we just booked that date also, we were just on the shortened Sept 18 cruise. It will be Me, DH, DS 12, DD 10. We will be traveling with my sis and her dh, ds 11, ds6, and my friend and her dh and dd 9. This will be our 3rd cruise in 3 years. Talk to you soon Lucy:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

:wave: Hi, I"m Lucyluvsmickey's sis :teeth:
We are booked for the 9/3 Eastern Magic, 3rd in three years. Wow this is becoming an addiction;)

There are 4 in my family, DH and I and our 2 sons who will be 11 and 7 at the time of the cruise. :Pinkbounc

Maybe I shouldn't finish unpacking from this year's cruise:confused:

Hi: My DH and I are also on the 9/3/05 cruise! We were on the 9/18/05 Antigua cruise.

Lucy and Mary: Sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet. For sure, we'll meet on the 9/3 cruise.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in about 11 months.

Jan

Jan, next year I plan to be on the ship at a normal time...(we were one of the last families this year:eek: ) So I hope to be able to meet other Disers.
See you there:wave:

hi, as mary said we were there early and almost last to board, imagine our frustration, i am glad to see you are on the same cruise, definitely lets meet. Lucy:earsgirl:

Hi all, I just noticed there is another 9/3/05 thread. i went in to it and said wait this isn't the right thread but it is a 2nd thread. i don't think they saw this one. Lucy

Hi Lucy: I just found the September 3, 2005 -- who is going? thread, too. Wonder if we can combine the threads?

Jan

Link to other 9/3/05 WIG? Thread

Hi I just received a quote for this cruise and will have to talk it over with DH. The price is definitely right and it is over the Labor Day weekend so minimal time off.

I booked us for the Aug 19, 2006 cruise y-day but was still considering cruising on the DVC member cruise in Sept 2005. This 7-day will actually be cheaper than the 4 day Western, but the member events have been awesome in the past so I will really have to think about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter