September 2022 discounts ?

Disney+ subscribers can get a discount on room only reservations on some resorts July 8 thru Sept 30. Tragically my reservation at the Poly isn't in the mix, but hopefully others can jump on it!

Here's the breakdown according to Mousesavers:

• 10% off:
    • Campsites at Fort Wilderness
    • Caribbean Beach Resort
    • Wilderness Lodge
  • 15% off:
    • All-Star resorts and Pop Century
  • 20% off:
    • Cabins at Fort Wilderness
    • Art of Animation Resort (Family Suites only)
    • Coronado Springs and Port Orleans (both Riverside and French Quarter)
  • 25% off:
    • Animal Kingdom, BoardWalk, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Riviera, Yacht Club

Disney+ subscribers can get a discount on room only reservations on some resorts July 8 thru Sept 30. Tragically my reservation at the Poly isn't in the mix, but hopefully others can jump on it!

Here's the breakdown according to Mousesavers:

• 10% off:
    • Campsites at Fort Wilderness
    • Caribbean Beach Resort
    • Wilderness Lodge
  • 15% off:
    • All-Star resorts and Pop Century
  • 20% off:
    • Cabins at Fort Wilderness
    • Art of Animation Resort (Family Suites only)
    • Coronado Springs and Port Orleans (both Riverside and French Quarter)
  • 25% off:
    • Animal Kingdom, BoardWalk, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Riviera, Yacht Club

I just saw that on Touringplans!!! I just called to see if we could book that to our current reservation, but we were in the Beach Club.... so they switched us to the Yacht Club, I upgraded our view to water view, and we still saved $ 522 !!! I'm SO excited about that!! I hope everyone has good luck ! I was on hold for about 20 min, but it was worth it !

Very cool to offer a Disney+ discount!
I wish it applied to beach club though. I'll just keep waiting and hoping for that BCV discount.

So my Disney+ earlybird subscription paid for itself!

August 2019 I paid $140 for three years. I just saved $345 on a 10 day POP stay.

EDIT to add:
Original booking Dec 30, 2021 - $2,299.51
New booking April 5, 2022 - $1,954.55

Last edited:

Waiting for September too. Disney+ discounted rooms were sold out at the GF and I called only a couple of hours into the offer.
I keep looking everyday to see if I can apply it but still no available rooms for the discount.

Paid rack rate in October and the beginning on March. Fingers crossed for September!!

I have never had an issue applying a discount BUT I stropped booking in advance (or at least cancelled after a few weeks) and found that I then get better discounts sent to me

I have never had an issue applying a discount BUT I stropped booking in advance (or at least cancelled after a few weeks) and found that I then get better discounts sent to me
That's great.
I must be one of the "lucky" ones. I've never had offers sent to me... and we go every year. :crazy2:

Hi.

I have a package booked in September 2022 for 7 nights at Disneyland Resort Hotel. I have not booked the associated theme park dates yet. I am keeping an eye on the codes as wondering if they will come up for my dates. I'm a bit confused, the T&Cs for previous deals state clearly the discount doesn't apply to previously booked rooms. But seems from reading this thread, people ring up and get the discount applied to an existing booking? Is that right, or would I need to cancel my existing booking and make a new one to get the discount.

Cancelling my package in a few months with will be complicated, as I will have the associated theme park tickets attached to the booking as the date gets closer. So, I'm wondering should I cancel my "package" now, as I have not booked theme park tickets yet. And then perhaps book a "room only" and book tickets separately. If the discount comes and it aligns with my dates, I can then quickly cancel and rebook a new "room only" to get the discount rates.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am new here, and coming from Australia to USA in September. It is a mammoth process figuring out this holiday. What with all the booking restaurants, genie+ / fastpass etc.... :scared:

Hi.

I have a package booked in September 2022 for 7 nights at Disneyland Resort Hotel. I have not booked the associated theme park dates yet. I am keeping an eye on the codes as wondering if they will come up for my dates. I'm a bit confused, the T&Cs for previous deals state clearly the discount doesn't apply to previously booked rooms. But seems from reading this thread, people ring up and get the discount applied to an existing booking? Is that right, or would I need to cancel my existing booking and make a new one to get the discount.

Cancelling my package in a few months with will be complicated, as I will have the associated theme park tickets attached to the booking as the date gets closer. So, I'm wondering should I cancel my "package" now, as I have not booked theme park tickets yet. And then perhaps book a "room only" and book tickets separately. If the discount comes and it aligns with my dates, I can then quickly cancel and rebook a new "room only" to get the discount rates.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am new here, and coming from Australia to USA in September. It is a mammoth process figuring out this holiday. What with all the booking restaurants, genie+ / fastpass etc.... :scared:
Hey hope you will have a killer trip! Welcome to this community as well!

I have heard you just need to cancel and rebook but I myself have never done this.

Hi.

hello !!! No question is ever a dumb question !!! just to give you our experience with this.... we've always booked a package first.... I do that because I know which hotel / view we want to book. when a discount comes out, then I just call Disney and ask them if they can apply the discount to our package. This latest one, for example, we had a package booked for Sept at the Beach Club ( 7 nights/ park hopper tickets). When the Disney+ 25% discount came out, I called to see if it could be applied to our existing package. Unfortunately, the Beach Club wasn't on the list for that discount, BUT, the Yacht Club was.... so we were willing to switch to the Yacht Club and we actually went from a garden view to a water view, and saved about $ 600 . So for us, it was totally worth it. but we did not have to cancel our vacation package and rebook it..... they just adjusted our current package to include the new discount and update the hotel / view. Personally, I wouldn't cancel your package..... I would just keep checking on the discounts then call them to see if they can apply it to your current existing package. I hope this helps !! :lovestruc

Hi.

Sometimes you can apply the discount, sometimes it is not available for all room types, as another poster said. The whole "you can just call Disney and have them apply the discount" thing doesn't always work. Hope something comes out for you, I am possibly visiting DL in October. WDW in August.

I thought I'd start a Sept 2022 discount watch..... I didn't see one out there already. I don't know about anyone else, but after 2 cancelled Disney World trips, and 1 cancelled Disney cruise trip, I'm seriously ready for a Disney vacation ! who else is ready ? :banana::banana:
I totally agree. We had to cancel twice as well and am looking forward to this trip. I am crossing my fingers on this being a smooth one but with Genie+ and the changes, I dont know.

I totally agree. We had to cancel twice as well and am looking forward to this trip. I am crossing my fingers on this being a smooth one but with Genie+ and the changes, I dont know.
We have gone right before covid and then last summer, this will be our first sinc e Genie+ has been brought around.

Honestly last summer was the best because of the capacity restrictions, we got to ride absolutely everything. Although we did miss close up meet and greets and night time shows. Looking at the queues as of late I am a bit concerned about what this September trip will bring!

It's getting closer and closer to Sept. I really hope they release a discount soon! We're travelling sept 23rd to oct 3rd and would love to see the $$ go down (so we can spend more $ while we're there lol

Anyone know if there are still rooms available through the Disney+ offer for September? Specifically 9/17-24 at the Contemporary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter