SEPTEMBER 2021! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have two reservations in Hollywood Studios that I'm going to cancel soon. Willing to coordinate with anyone who wants them.

Saturday, September 4th- Sci-Fi Diner for 4, 1:50 PM

Sunday, September 5th- Oga's Cantina for 4, 11:55 AM

Sept. 1st 8am at Ohana; preparing to cancel. Willing to coordinate with someone

Preparing to cancel Chef Mickey's Fri., Sept. 24 at 8:15 a.m. party of 3. Willing to coordinate.

*Update* I no longer have this reservation.

Last edited:

Planning to cancel these; willing to coordinate if someone is interested.

Sunday, September 5:
Beaches & Cream for 2 at 3:40
Beaches & Cream for 2 at 6:20

Monday, September 6:
Topolino's Terrace for 2 at 12:05 PM (character breakfast)

Found an earlier time for Tusker House that works much better for our family on Sunday September 4, so I’m prepared to cancel my original reservation for lunch at 2:10. Willing to coordinate

I have a 9/5 7:40 pm Oga’s Cantina for 4 I will be dropping. We don’t plan to be in HS at that time.

Message me to coordinate!

I’ve been searching for a different breakfast reservation and got it.
But in doing so I just (had to) canceled a 735 breakfast reservation at Grand Floridian cafe.

Oh…sorry it’s on Tuesday Sep 7th.

I have 820 and 1015 for breakfast at Kona Cafe Sunday the 19th. Only keeping 1. Anyone want the other?

Narcoossees party of 4 on Saturday Sept 18th , msg me if you want to coordinate time. Will hold only till this Friday

I will be cancelling California Grill ADR for September 26 at 6 pm for party of two very soon. Message me if you want to coordinate.

I am canceling Cinderella's Royal Table for 1pm Sep 15th. Let me know if you want this.

I plan to cancel at 11:30am today:

BOG dinner 7:05pm Sept 22 (2 adults)

Via Napoli lunch 2:20pm Sept 23 (2 adults)

I will be cancelling Topolinos for 2 for 9/23 @ 1130- as much as I want this, it just really doesnt work with our plans... I will cancel in about 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter