**September 2019**

This is my second time in a row risking a September trip. My friend from Florida tries to talk me out of it. We won't be affected by this storm but there's always a chance for another. We might get lucky again with weather but I'm looking at other times to go from now on. I liked September for the lower crowds even though they really weren't that low and definitely won't be lower with SW. We did May back before we had our son. Might try that. I just want to beg this hurricane back to where it came from so you guys can go 💔💔💔

For those unsure of what to do, MCO is closing 2 am Monday, not sure how long, guess it all depends on how Dorian moves.

28 days and crawling out of my skin. Last 30 is alway the worst for impatience.
We are at 28 days today and I agree, it's going VERY slow now. Ever since the 40 day mark. I have to stop looking at my countdown because now it's dragging.

Can change our flight on line but just can't get through to Disney to change hotel.

Yikes.

This is going to be either really smart or really stupid, but we are going through with our trip. We leave in the morning and arrive around lunch tomorrow. One night at CBR, then move to WL on Sunday, staying through a Friday.

We are going with a positive outlook and with the expectation of being confined to the resort for at least one day. We brought Uno, Yahtzee, a deck of cards, books, and I’m bringing yarn (to crochet/knit). If we don’t get confined, great. If we do, well, we know we’re taking a gamble.

Oh, and I’m wearing rain boots on the plane tomorrow. DD too! It’s the best way I could figure to get them down there! We each have a rain jacket packed and we brought 9 ponchos for the 3 of us. Fingers crossed- wish us luck!!

Wishing you good luck, hops&dreams. We are going to do something either really smart or stupid, too.

Just booked POP for Sunday/Monday - already have POFQ booked Tuesday to Thu. 12th.

Are we crazy?

I’m so sad to see people having to cancel their trip. We were at Pop for hurricane Matthew, had to stay 3 extra days before we could get a flight out. We also had to cancel our trip the day we were to leave for Florida because of Hurricane Irma. I cried all day that day. Now this trip, we are supposed to fly in very early Friday. We are watching to see what is going to happen. I haven’t changed anything yet. I’m stressed about possibly having to cancel again. Hoping for the best for everyone.

I’m so sad to see people having to cancel their trip. We were at Pop for hurricane Matthew, had to stay 3 extra days before we could get a flight out. We also had to cancel our trip the day we were to leave for Florida because of Hurricane Irma. I cried all day that day. Now this trip, we are supposed to fly in very early Friday. We are watching to see what is going to happen. I haven’t changed anything yet. I’m stressed about possibly having to cancel again. Hoping for the best for everyone.
I think if you are flying in on Friday that you should be fine. Your flight may be delayed, but you should be able to make it out that day.

We are still planning on leaving Wednesday & driving down from Virginia --- it looks as if it's going to stay off the coast. We don't check in until Thursday night -- so if we only make it to Georgia on Wednesday night that's fine too! Just watching the weather and waiting!

I feel so bad for all of our folks that have had to cancel their trips. For those still going and riding the storm out, safe travels.

For all those that rescheduled or thinking of doing so, have you heard the news today? Let’s hope this is true and it stays away from Florida and everyone can enjoy their trip. And for those that cancelled, would you consider rebooking? I’d hate to see people who have been so excited about their trip lose it.

We were supposed to travel 9/2-9/10 but decided yesterday morning to move our trip back one week. So spent quite a bit of time yesterday morning on the phone with Disney getting things moved around. They were wonderful to work with and moved our reservation while still being able to keep our free dining! They were also happy to switch or magic kingdom AH ticket from the 5th to the 12th. We lost all our fast passes and dining reservations but Outside of fop and sdmt, I was able to pretty closely replicate what we had originally. Will set up some notices to try and get our california grill dinner back (going for our anniversary) but even That isn’t the end of the world.

Saw this morning that the storm looks to be skirting by Florida! I hope this stays true for residents and everyone currently there. Does it make me regret my decision, nope! Lol it’s our first time to Disney so anything we do is new to us, doesn’t matter if we have those hot fast passes or hard to get dining! Now to reset the countdown 8 more days 😊.

I like the looks of the new forecast. It may not hit anyone. I'm praying that nobody gets affected and for those of you still planning to go. It's so nerve racking because there are always more systems developing. Come on Dorian, shoooo!!!

Just arrived this morning! Original arrival date was going to be this upcoming Monday but we moved it up a couple days. At first we couldn't extend our original reservation due to a lack of availability, so we booked 2 nights at Coronado instead. Ended up checking again Thursday night and was able to get that moved to ASMo, where our original reservation was. We switched some park days around as well and will be at Epcot tomorrow and have an off day on Tuesday. Only have MNSSHP planned for Monday, if that's canceled, we'll try and switch to Friday's party. I'm starting to feel more optimistic about this week but I know things can still change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter