**September 2019**

I have gone to The World every September since 2015. Dec/Jan TP has Sept crowds at 1's and 2's. It always jumps up to 4's and 5's around March. Then drops back down May/June. Usually by mid-July the predictions level off to 3's, 4's and some 5's - even a 6 here and there on Saturdays in Epcot.

Star Wars is going to disrupt all crowd predictions...

ADR day is coming up this week! Is everyone having a hard time getting Storybook Dining? I'm hoping for a 4-5pm reservation since my kids are really young. Just wondering if I should be planning on trying to get it for the end of our trip.

ETA: Our dates are the 5th-13th.

Just want to mention this, in case you are going towards the end of September/beginning of October, WDWNewsToday is reporting that at the shareholders meeting will have announcements about SWGE, possibly including the one at WDW. And the new rumors are that SWGE will open September/October, Themepark Insider also has reported this rumor.
I'm so excited to see what happens Thursday!!

@AEA1127 I was able to get my Storybook when I made ADRs Monday. Good luck!

@Michelle Carter Added to roll call :)

Last edited:

@MamaJessie Thank you! Were you able to get the exact day and time you were looking for? We're staying at WL and I'll be so bummed if we can't get a reservation and have to walk by the restaurant each day :rotfl:

I did get it at the time and date I wanted. Is it later in your trip? I currently see availability around 4-6 for Sept 5th, 6th, and 7th. It would definitely sting to stay there and not snag a res!

I did get it at the time and date I wanted. Is it later in your trip? I currently see availability around 4-6 for Sept 5th, 6th, and 7th. It would definitely sting to stay there and not snag a res!

That's so good to hear! I'm trying to decide for sure but I'm thinking the 8th or the 9th. Trying to firm up which Not So Scary we are going to attend. I also don't want it to be too close to the end of the trip just in case something happens and we have to change the reservation.

That's so good to hear! I'm trying to decide for sure but I'm thinking the 8th or the 9th. Trying to firm up which Not So Scary we are going to attend. I also don't want it to be too close to the end of the trip just in case something happens and we have to change the reservation.

Today was our ADR day and we got Storybook Dining for 9/6 at the time we wanted which was 5:25. I made it towards the end of our trip cause I know it’s one of the hardest ones to get!

Today was our ADR day and I am super pumped that we got everything we wanted and times we wanted! Be Our Guest ppo breakfast, Be Our Guest lunch, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Chef Mickey’s brunch before MNSSHP, Ohana breakfast, Minnie’s Halloween Dine (Fantasmic package! We’ve never seen the show!), Tusker House ppo breakfast, Bon Voyage, Storybook Dining, Akershus, Garden Grill ppo breakfast and and Coral Reef (fought my husband on this one but it was his only request). I really wanted ‘Ohana dinner on our first night but no luck yet.

Also, just saw they were offering EMM at MK on 9/1, which is arrival day and we are so doing this!!!

I hope those dates stay available until Thursday! Our dining day doesn't open until then and it's kind of in the middle of the trip not at the end.

Glad to have found this thread! I'm still kind of new to the DISboards, but fortunate to have 6 months until my trip to learn as much as I possibly can! (Our first trip last year, I only had a few months to plan but it was amazing!) Just made ADRs and got everything I wanted even BBB! We're doing a split stay too which is exciting plus a little scary...Beach Club 8/31-9/4 and Contemporary 9/4-9/7! Only our second family trip, and first time Deluxe!!! SO excited!!

Anyone have any idea if TSL EMM will be available in September? I've been checking EVERY day, and I see MK EMM is available on 9/1 and 9/3 so hoping maybe TSL is just behind?

Glad to have found this thread! I'm still kind of new to the DISboards, but fortunate to have 6 months until my trip to learn as much as I possibly can! (Our first trip last year, I only had a few months to plan but it was amazing!) Just made ADRs and got everything I wanted even BBB! We're doing a split stay too which is exciting plus a little scary...Beach Club 8/31-9/4 and Contemporary 9/4-9/7! Only our second family trip, and first time Deluxe!!! SO excited!!

Anyone have any idea if TSL EMM will be available in September? I've been checking EVERY day, and I see MK EMM is available on 9/1 and 9/3 so hoping maybe TSL is just behind?

It very likely will be offered, but the dates won't be published until the 180 day mark (180 from today is only 9/2 and that's Labor Day). At TSL it seems to be on Monday and Wednesdays, so they should be popping up in the next few days.

Leaving in 3 days to head down for spring break, and already booked our September trip. August 31-September 8 at AKL. Just made ADRs.

ADR day is coming up this week! Is everyone having a hard time getting Storybook Dining? I'm hoping for a 4-5pm reservation since my kids are really young. Just wondering if I should be planning on trying to get it for the end of our trip.

ETA: Our dates are the 5th-13th.
We just did ours On Monday and it was available every day that’s I looked, but picked over times earlier in the week.

We just did ours On Monday and it was available every day that’s I looked, but picked over times earlier in the week.

I've been watching for the last week in August/first week in Sept and those are hard to come by. I think you're seeing more availability because it's after school is in session for just about everyone.

I've been watching for the last week in August/first week in Sept and those are hard to come by. I think you're seeing more availability because it's after school is in session for just about everyone.
We are going the 31st-8th. I didn’t have any trouble at all. Even days later I see I’m looking now and still see availability 6th, 7th and way open 8th.

We are going the 31st-8th. I didn’t have any trouble at all. Even days later I see I’m looking now and still see availability 6th, 7th and way open 8th.

We're only there until 9/2, so far nothing has come up - I'm sure the labor day weekend has something to do with it, and folks like me trying to sneak in a trip before the school year starts!

ETA: I did notice there are reservations open for parties of 2, but we're a party of 4 so I expect it will take a bit to have a bigger table open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter