• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015?

Changed our mind about where we are staying. We booked at Port Orleans French Quarter for Sep. 20th to Oct. 4th. :cool1:

My DVC rental for the VGF came through today! :cool1: So we are officially official. :rotfl2: We'll be there from 9/26-10/2. There are 16 of us. Some staying on site and some staying off site. I can't wait to start all the planning! :woohoo:

We are going Sept. 25 thru Oct. 4. Crossing my fingers for free dining! Hoping to book at POR or CSR depending on which one has free dining.

We are tentatively planning for 9/10-9/16 just waiting for our 7 month booking window to open! I'm hoping for 2 nights at VGF for my birthday then not sure where for the rest of the stay. We are planning on meeting up with a couple from the UK that we met on our Dream cruise this past September! I can't wait to book next month and start planning!

6 Disney Days in September for us. We have just booked a 3 bedroom condo at Silver Lake Resort for September 12-19 for our family of six plus one teen friend.

We are traveling with my sister's family, none of whom have been to Disney before, so I'm doing most of the planning for both our families. It should be fun!

We haven't booked specifics dates yet, but we'll be there late September for F&W and MNSSHP. It will be me, my DS2, and my parents. We're already discussing costumes!

Have reservations for early September at the Beach Club. Can hardly wait! Been to WDW many times, but first time on Disboards. I am so happy to meet folks who love Disney as much as me.:)

Just booked CR 9/17-9/19 then we'll move over to WBC with my BFF 9/19-9/26! We've been planning this trip for over a year now! I can't believe its finally getting real :cool1:

I'm planning a September trip. It will be my dd(3) first trip and I can hardly wait. I haven't booked yet because I can't decide if we will arrive on the 19th or the following week.

We are booked at OKW 9-4 to 9-7 then on a 4 day Disney Cruise. Can't wait!!!!!! Has anyone heard if they are going to have discount ticket prices for then? I know they have them now until May. Just heard if you live in Florida you get a 3 day really cheap. So not fair :confused3

just booked today! we'll be at CBR from 8/29 until 9/5!! Can't wait!! we were down in February 14 with my parents at FW campground... but this time it will just be me, DH, and DS who is 4:-) ready to be HOT and humid LOL and hoping for some free dining! HAHA

Sort of!

I just booked a pre-cruise stay. Very short this time since we'll be sailing on the Fantasy for 7 nights on the 3rd of October.

Arriving the 30th of September and staying at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

We haven't booked yet either, but are definitely close to doing so for Sep 26 to Oct 3. We plan to stay at POP with 8-day park hoppers. DH and I thought it would be nice to have free dining, but weren't planning to book it otherwise, and if we book through WestJet Vacations (like we think we might due to the exchange rate these days), I don't think we'd be eligible anyway (since the package includes flights).

In any case, we're very excited since it will be DH's first trip to WDW and we'll also be there for my birthday! No kids yet so also our last trip to WDW until any kids we might have are older (we're still newlyweds and not exactly spring chickens).

We're planning to do MNSSHP and Epcot Food and Wine Festival plus at least Crystal Palace with Pooh and Friends (clearly, Pooh is my favourite!). Can't wait!

I know my trip is not until September, but I can't help but check everyday on here about news, reviews, -just anything Disney. I don't know if anyone "obsesses" like I do when planning a trip. I love the planning. I love the anticipation, I love getting ideas on new thinks at WDW. I just love it all.

This trip in 2015 is DH's 3rd and my 6th since 2011 and am just as excited or more really as the first trip.

We live in Louisiana and fly down (I drove the first trip with 3 daughter and 1 niece-it was an experience to say the least).

When people ask why we like vacationing at WDW - I simply tell them there is something for everyone at WDW!!! If you like the beach and waterparks, fine dining, rides, or just peace and quiet- you can get it all at the resorts and WDW.

I love going in September because of free dining (we book bounce back offer usually) and the lower crowds. The only downfall is the rain. Our last trip it rained EVERYDAY except the day we left. But hey, it's still WDW !!

We were originally booked at POFQ but I have since changed it to CSR and now I think I am committed to CBR. My brother said he loves it and sure it's a HUGE resort, but it doesn't really seem that big as long as you are not in Trinidad South ( I think it may be North). Anyway, he said the Pirate rooms are there. We are not booked for a Pirate room though-so here's hoping we can get a bit closer to the main building. Looking at the map I think buildings 45 or 51 would be okay locations.

We are planning on trying all new restaurants this time (Biergarten, Sanaa, not locked down yet), as well as my husband's favorite Hoop Dee Doo. He loves the corny humor and free beer. I must say the Sangria was okay last year. Oh, and he like the 50s diner-fried chicken. You would think he would weigh too much by his choices, but he is a slim 165 pounds...lucky duck. I am dieting right now to lose 46 pounds by my 46th B'day. 16 down so far. Who knows I mays get down to 146 by my 46th. (Sadly I started out at 211 pounds-ugh but I am working on it-goal is 2lbs per week).

Anyway, I just love talking Disney- See ya'll in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter