September 2015 Countdown!

I love the low crowd talk!! We started watching a different Disney movie each night with our DD3(almost 4) until we leave in 9 days. It will get us even more in the mood but its not like we need any help. :P
I've been doing that too! I actually watched Tangled twice today and it wasn't on purpose. I watched it once on my laptop and then while flipping through the TV guide I saw that the Disney Channel was playing it so I had to watch it again! It's my favorite princess movie that's actually about the princess. I'm looking at you Aladdin. :snooty: :rolleyes1 Tomorrow's movie is Alice in Wonderland. My all time favorite Disney movie! :love:

I've watched Tangled twice and watched Sleeping Beauty this weekend. I can't make myself watch Frozen again (not sure what all the hype is about this movie?) - oh, and of course I've watched Beauty and the Beast twice also! :teeth:

I've been doing that too! I actually watched Tangled twice today and it wasn't on purpose. I watched it once on my laptop and then while flipping through the TV guide I saw that the Disney Channel was playing it so I had to watch it again! It's my favorite princess movie that's actually about the princess. I'm looking at you Aladdin. :snooty: :rolleyes1 Tomorrow's movie is Alice in Wonderland. My all time favorite Disney movie! :love:

Alice in Wonderland is my all time favorite too!!

Tomorrow! I leave tomorrow! I can finally say I leave tomorrow! I'm up waiting to do online check in for our flight. After that I'll be heading on out to the Disney Store for Tsum Tsum Tuesday to pick up some tsum tsums for my bestie who loves Nightmare Before Christmas as well as a few for me. It's sad that I have to get to the store a couple of hours before opening in order to get some tsum tsums. The line for the Aladdin ones was ridiculously long. I'm sure it'll be the same for these. Anyways! I'm beyond ecstatic for this trip! :goodvibes

l_1_.jpg

So yesterday DH called to tell me that he got stopped at the gate for expired vehicle registration. Whoooops! It expired at the end of May. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten stopped before. Then, of course, since yesterday was the last day of the month, all the people who had registrations that were expiring yesterday were waiting in line before me. I was impressed with how quickly they moved everyone through (only waited like 20 minutes with 15 people ahead of me in line) but I forgot that in order to waive the taxes, I needed extra military documentation (It was only $42 with military documentation but $180 without). So I went home, and had to go back after DS got off school, and waited a little bit longer that time, but over all I think I waited in line for less than an hour for two turns, and I didn't even need a Fast Pass!

Today I work on packing some more!

My turn...

Friday, Sept. 11th - Flight is leaving Pittsburgh at 12:15 PM and arriving at MCO at 2:35. Taking ME to Coronado Springs. Dropping off luggage, etc. and heading straight to EPCOT. We have FP for Figment, Soarin and Nemo and then dinner at Via Napoli. Hoping to catch Illuminations after that and then back to CSR to crash!​

Saturday, Sept. 12th - Animal Kingdom Day - Hoping to make rope drop and hit the Safari. Have FP for the Festival of the Lion King, and the character meet. Then we're doing the one thing I am most looking forward to on this trip - The Wild Africa Trek!!! After that, we have FP for Expedition Everest. For the evening, we're going to explore the resort, swimming and dinner.

Sunday, Sept. 13th - Moving over to the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge and then heading to MK. FP for Space Mountain, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Big Thunder Mountain. Dinner is at Citrico's at the Grand Floridian.

Monday, Sept. 14th - EPCOT day - FP for Mission Space, Test Track and Characters. Dinner at Beaches and Cream and maybe heading to the Studios for Extra Magic.

Tuesday, Sept. 15th - Another MK day - FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Festival of Fantasy Parade. I have this FP two time this week because the last two times we've tried to see it we got rained out. I want to make sure that I finally get to catch it. Then we'll leave the park and go pick up our rental car for the next day and head to the Poly for dinner at 'Ohana!

Wednesday, Sept. 16th - We are making our very first trip to Universal today. We promised DD that once she finished reading all of the Harry Potter books, we would take her to the Wizarding World. The parks close by 7 PM, so we may hit Downtown Disney/Disney Springs on the way back or just go back to the WL for a swim.

Thursday, Sept. 17th - Back to Animal Kingdom - FP for Nemo, Kali River and the Safari. Dinner tonight is at the Boathouse at Downtown.

Friday, Sept. 18th - Back to MK - Pre-park breakfast at Crystal Palace. FP for Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Saturday, Sept. 19th - Our only Studios day this trip. We were just there in May for Star Wars Weekends and spent three days of a four day trip at the Studios, so one day will be plenty. FP for Star Tours, Toy Story and Tower of Terror,

Sunday, Sept. 20th - Departure day - :sad: We'll walk over to Fort Wilderness for breakfast at Trail's End and then just relax and enjoy a non-park day. Maybe some mini-golf or just hang out and swim. Our flight leaves MCO for Pittsburgh at 7:10 PM. We should be home and snug in our beds by 10 PM.

Now if you've read all of that...thanks!!!

Can we go now?

My turn...

Friday, Sept. 11th - Flight is leaving Pittsburgh at 12:15 PM and arriving at MCO at 2:35. Taking ME to Coronado Springs. Dropping off luggage, etc. and heading straight to EPCOT. We have FP for Figment, Soarin and Nemo and then dinner at Via Napoli. Hoping to catch Illuminations after that and then back to CSR to crash!​

Saturday, Sept. 12th - Animal Kingdom Day - Hoping to make rope drop and hit the Safari. Have FP for the Festival of the Lion King, and the character meet. Then we're doing the one thing I am most looking forward to on this trip - The Wild Africa Trek!!! After that, we have FP for Expedition Everest. For the evening, we're going to explore the resort, swimming and dinner.

Sunday, Sept. 13th - Moving over to the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge and then heading to MK. FP for Space Mountain, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Big Thunder Mountain. Dinner is at Citrico's at the Grand Floridian.

Monday, Sept. 14th - EPCOT day - FP for Mission Space, Test Track and Characters. Dinner at Beaches and Cream and maybe heading to the Studios for Extra Magic.

Tuesday, Sept. 15th - Another MK day - FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Festival of Fantasy Parade. I have this FP two time this week because the last two times we've tried to see it we got rained out. I want to make sure that I finally get to catch it. Then we'll leave the park and go pick up our rental car for the next day and head to the Poly for dinner at 'Ohana!

Wednesday, Sept. 16th - We are making our very first trip to Universal today. We promised DD that once she finished reading all of the Harry Potter books, we would take her to the Wizarding World. The parks close by 7 PM, so we may hit Downtown Disney/Disney Springs on the way back or just go back to the WL for a swim.

Thursday, Sept. 17th - Back to Animal Kingdom - FP for Nemo, Kali River and the Safari. Dinner tonight is at the Boathouse at Downtown.

Friday, Sept. 18th - Back to MK - Pre-park breakfast at Crystal Palace. FP for Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Saturday, Sept. 19th - Our only Studios day this trip. We were just there in May for Star Wars Weekends and spent three days of a four day trip at the Studios, so one day will be plenty. FP for Star Tours, Toy Story and Tower of Terror,

Sunday, Sept. 20th - Departure day - :sad: We'll walk over to Fort Wilderness for breakfast at Trail's End and then just relax and enjoy a non-park day. Maybe some mini-golf or just hang out and swim. Our flight leaves MCO for Pittsburgh at 7:10 PM. We should be home and snug in our beds by 10 PM.

Now if you've read all of that...thanks!!!

Can we go now?

Wow....Im there practically the same days as you (09/11 - 09/21), we have a lot of the same ADRS, and the Wild Africa Trek....but not once will we be at the same place at the same time! Funny too that when you head to the Poly on the 15th, we'll just be leaving the Poly at dinner time to go to the Halloween Party! I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip :)

Last edited:
I can't believe it's September!!! I'm going to go get my first decaf pumpkin spice latte today. Yes, I'm that girl. :rolleyes1

I couldn't wait...I had one yesterday! :-)

Wow you guys have some restraint....lol I've been getting pumpkin for the last 2 weeks...LOL They seem to push it earlier and earlier each year. I just bought a box of pumpkin spice frosted mini wheat's... I can't wait to try them.

Wow you guys have some restraint....lol I've been getting pumpkin for the last 2 weeks...LOL They seem to push it earlier and earlier each year. I just bought a box of pumpkin spice frosted mini wheat's... I can't wait to try them.

Hahaha! Wawa (area convenience store chain) has had their pumpkin muffins in stock for about a week or so and I refused to resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter