September 2015 Countdown!

We are going around the same time :goodvibes We booked 14 months, as soon as they announced the renewal of the military discount. I can't believe we're gonna make it!
Yes! Are you arriving the 13th as well? We are but we're headed for the coast for 3.5 days before checking into WDW property!

3 weeks today and we'll be checking in at the WL!! Can't wait...but we are so busy over the next three weeks. School starts on the 31st-we have back to school nights, football games, golf matches, practices--you name it--it's going to go fast.
I've measured all of our suitcases to make sure they are the right size for Southwest Airlines. They are all sitting in my dining room. I've started putting things we will be taking in a pile on the dining room table. I've got our ponchos, the mister bottle with the fan on it from last time, our magic bands, journal books for the kids, sunscreen...I can't pack any clothes yet- it's still pretty hot here and we are all wearing our shorts and tops we will wear there.
Still finalizing my notebook I bring. Copying all the notes I had on loose leaf paper and putting them into the book with adr conf #'s, fast pass times, i have a counter service wish list...
I love the planning and reading all about everyone else's planning here on the dis...can't wait for our trip and I'm going to seriously have withdrawals when we get back home.

One week to go! Starting the pre-trip laundry and packing today...

b9b9c243-cbda-4ed3-bde1-c7dcba650ed6_zpspj2pvw4v.jpg

We have 16 days left and this weekend on Sunday I plan to pack everything on our kitchen table and start doing laundry and finding anything that has somehow escaped from the table. Getting super close and once this week at work gets done I can hopefully breathe easier since I have a huge amount of work to get done by Friday.

As much as I want to start packing since I leave the 12th, I promised my boyfriend I would at least wait until next week! Lol. What a party pooper!

We leave in 9 days and I started packing a couple weeks ago :rotfl2: I have some outfits that I know I won't wear until Disney and toiletries that I purchased specifically for Disney, so I didn't really see the harm. DH just shakes his head at me. :) I'm not "allowed" to actually start packing until this Sunday though.

DH thinks I'm crazy for having packed so early! Now I don't feel the pressure so much. DH did start packing yesterday though! He put his swim trunks in his suitcase. :rotfl: He did do like 4 loads of laundry yesterday so that was a big start of the packing process. Now I just need to figure out other things I need to get done before we leave like put our mail on hold. Only one more week! :goodvibes

DH thinks I'm crazy for having packed so early! Now I don't feel the pressure so much. DH did start packing yesterday though! He put his swim trunks in his suitcase. :rotfl: He did do like 4 loads of laundry yesterday so that was a big start of the packing process. Now I just need to figure out other things I need to get done before we leave like put our mail on hold. Only one more week! :goodvibes

Swim trunks in the suitcase is a start!

Looks like we're leaving the same day! This is usually where I start to panic about all of the little things left to do. Thanks for reminding me to put my mail on hold!

Looks like we're leaving the same day! This is usually where I start to panic about all of the little things left to do. Thanks for reminding me to put my mail on hold!
It is a great start! Especially for him since he doesn't like packing so early like I do.

A week away is usually the start of the "Oh no! What am I forgetting!?" phase. I'm glad I was able to help remind you of something! I have my hair appointment Friday so it's going to be nice and short and I only have one more day of work this week. Tuesday, the day before we leave, I'll be heading on over to the post office to put our mail on hold and I really don't know what to do other than that! All I have to do is pack our every day toiletries, clean out my purse and wallet, turn most of the cash we put to the side into gift cards, and that's pretty much all I can think of. All that pretty much can only be done the day before we leave.

It is a great start! Especially for him since he doesn't like packing so early like I do.

A week away is usually the start of the "Oh no! What am I forgetting!?" phase. I'm glad I was able to help remind you of something! I have my hair appointment Friday so it's going to be nice and short and I only have one more day of work this week. Tuesday, the day before we leave, I'll be heading on over to the post office to put our mail on hold and I really don't know what to do other than that! All I have to do is pack our every day toiletries, clean out my purse and wallet, turn most of the cash we put to the side into gift cards, and that's pretty much all I can think of. All that pretty much can only be done the day before we leave.

We're in the same boat but I still have 15 days to go. Oh the waiting is torture!!

Do you have a silhouette cameo? Iade the most awesome binder for my boys!
I don't. My sister does, but she doesn't live close enough for me to commandeer it.

I probably should get the suitcases out and measure them. We actually just got rid of a bunch of suitcases, so hopefully the ones I have are the right size to check on Spirit airlines. I'll be bummed if we can only check carry on size suitcases. I might be able to borrow something from my Mom though.
Then I can start throwing stuff into them as I find it. Everything except the clothes. DS really doesn't have that many pairs of shorts, and I don't want to buy him more at the moment, because he doesn't really need them for much longer. I might be able to start packing my clothes. DH is used to my Disney packing.

I don't. My sister does, but she doesn't live close enough for me to commandeer it.

I probably should get the suitcases out and measure them. We actually just got rid of a bunch of suitcases, so hopefully the ones I have are the right size to check on Spirit airlines. I'll be bummed if we can only check carry on size suitcases. I might be able to borrow something from my Mom though.
Then I can start throwing stuff into them as I find it. Everything except the clothes. DS really doesn't have that many pairs of shorts, and I don't want to buy him more at the moment, because he doesn't really need them for much longer. I might be able to start packing my clothes. DH is used to my Disney packing.
Luckily the dimension requirements are the same as other airlines, its just the weigh limit that is a little less. That's not a big deal, my bags are usually around 30 lbs.

One week to go! Starting the pre-trip laundry and packing today...

We have 16 days left and this weekend on Sunday I plan to pack everything on our kitchen table and start doing laundry and finding anything that has somehow escaped from the table.

We leave in 9 days and I started packing a couple weeks ago .

DH thinks I'm crazy for having packed so early! Now I don't feel the pressure so much. :goodvibes

I'm all over here thinking "hmm, I better get DH to get the suitcase out of the attic...I have a small pile of stuff in a backpack... And I did tell my kids to put their dirty clothes in the laundry room... And I did THINK about packing last weekend - that all counts, right???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter