September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akershus for at least 3 people at 5 pm on 9/26 is showing up now

If you've been stalking for BOG, check now!! Bunches just opened up! I just checked dinner on 9/26 and there were 3 times available!!

Just cancelled a CP 9/19 at 9:30 am for 8 ppl. No one PM'ED me and I don't want to hold onto it.

I will be canceling my 1900 park fare for 9/18 6:40pm for 4 later this evening if anyone wants to coordinate

Just released a Cali grill for the 19th because I scored a BOG!! Hopefully someone can grab that Cali grill, it was for 7:15 for 3! Good luck!

What's up with BoG this afternoon? I did actually see the 9/21, but decided not to take it (I spent way too much time getting my Akershus ADR for that night!). Then I checked the next 2 days and hit gold! 6 pm on 9/23, right after our A+E FP+.

Pixie dust, yay!

So now I think I'll release my Liberty Tree on 9/26 at 12:30 for 3. PM me by 8 pm EST if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter