September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what is up, but if you are looking for Coral Reef you might check again. 9/26 for lunch I was just offered 3 different times for 8 people, when that hasn't shown up at all for the last month.

I was just able to snag Coral Reef for dinner on Sept 22 at 6:15 pm. I've also been watching for something to pop up forever. Today's my lucky day!!:thumbsup2

I think the closer we get to the 45 day mark the more cancellations and more availability. (final payment on packages are due at 45 days... I think a lot of cancellations happen around that timeframe.)

Also just released The Garden Grill for Sept 29 at 5:20. 4 people. Was moving things around and got a better time for another reservation.

I have a 1900 Park Fare on 9/30 at 9:30 am for 7 people.
PM me if anyone wants it!

Reminder

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney does not allow transferring of reservations to new names, we will not support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.
Not enough posts to PM? Become an active Dis'er! You will love it !:cheer2:

Note:
Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Letting go of Crystal Palace for 4 on Sept 21st at 6:30pm. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I just cancelled:

September 16th - Chef Mickey's - 6:15 dinner
September 21st - Crystal Palace - 8:40 breakfast

9/30 Garden Grill... There are SEVERAL times showing right now for parties up to 10 people. Must have released some new bookings or one very large booking. Smaller parties around 6:45, larger parties around 4:00.

Canceling at 10pm est tonight,
Cinderella's Royal Table (dinner) for 4, Sept 4th, 8:15pm
Sorry, not enough posts yet so I can't respond to pm's :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter