• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling Mama Melrose Fantasmic! Package on 9/8 for 6 at 5:00pm. If anyone would like to coordinate, just pm me please! If not I will cancel tomorrow.

I'll be cancelling a 9:10am ADR for Crystal Palace for 2 on 9/9. If anyone wants to coordinate then PM me, otherwise I'll cancel it this afternoon.

As soon as I post this (8:30 CST), I'm going to cancel my ADR for

Cinderella's Castle at 5:35pm on Thursday, September 19 for 2 people.

Good luck! :hug:

I will be canceling Ohana breakfast with LILO and stitch for September 23 at 10:50 for 6 . If anyone wants to coordinate pm me

Pumbaa_ said:
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Reminder!!

I will be cancelling a reservation for 3 at Chef Mickeys at 7:10 am on Saturday Sept 14.

Please let me know if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter