September 2012 roll call

anyone????pirate:

pirate_ninja_You_are_a_pirate_Anime_version-s426x318-77891-535.jpg

Do you????

I'm pretty sure I've got everything under control, apart from my usual pre-trip jitters:rolleyes2

We're 47 days out now, eveything that can be prepaid is sorted, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that I've forgotten something:confused3 Wonder how long it will be until I start having the holiday dreams, you know the ones - at the airport with no passports, stuck in traffic on way to airport, lost money, etc :scared:

I'm pretty sure I've got everything under control, apart from my usual pre-trip jitters:rolleyes2

We're 47 days out now, eveything that can be prepaid is sorted, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that I've forgotten something:confused3 Wonder how long it will be until I start having the holiday dreams, you know the ones - at the airport with no passports, stuck in traffic on way to airport, lost money, etc :scared:

your not trying hard enough if you havent started the dreams already...I had one the other night about rocking up naked to the airport & wondered why I couldnt get on the flight...also had the slept in dream and missed the flights, as well as the DH left without me one:confused3

so really, I'm on schedule:cheer2:

I bought a new suitcase today :)

Also received an email from Virgin America about a flight change - only 10 minutes later luckily.

I WILL buy the travel insurance this afternoon...gotta stop procrastinating on that one.

Andona

your not trying hard enough if you havent started the dreams already...I had one the other night about rocking up naked to the airport & wondered why I couldnt get on the flight...also had the slept in dream and missed the flights, as well as the DH left without me one:confused3

so really, I'm on schedule:cheer2:

I'm not the only one. ;)

my subconcious' way of mulling thru the issues I guess.

havent had the passport lost or wallet left behind ones yet.....still have 6 weeks:rotfl:

I bought a new suitcase today :)

Also received an email from Virgin America about a flight change - only 10 minutes later luckily.

I WILL buy the travel insurance this afternoon...gotta stop procrastinating on that one.

Andona

I got a card in the mail today with a discount travel insurance code if you're interested, i'll post it later for you to squiz at.

Hi Everyone...what an exciting thread! If you don't mind me joining in, here is our trip:

Flights:
-SYD-MEL-LAX - 20th Sept
-SNA - MCO - 27th Sept
-MCO - LAX - 5th Oct
-LAX - MEL - SYD - 7th/9th Oct

Accommodation:
- Desert Inn and Suites Anaheim
- All-Star Music Resort Orlando
- Art of Animation Resort Orlando
- Hollywood Celebrity Hotel in LA

Cruise:
- Disney Dream 4 night Bahamian Cruise, Sept 30th - Oct 4th

Exciting things:
- Walk in Walt's Foosteps Tour - DLR
- Dine with an Imagineer - WDW
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour - WDW
- MNSSHP - WDW

ADRs:
- Breakfast with Minnie & Friends- Plaza Inn
- Steakhouse 55
- Lunch at the Carthay Circle
- World of Colour Package- Wine Country Trattoria
- STK (Hollywood)

Looking forward to most....
- Riding the Little Mermaid for the first time!
- Tower of Terror x 1500 rides.... :goodvibes
- Experiencing the Halloween vibe
- Dressing up as Cinderella for MNSSHP
- Cars Land!
- Finally staying on Disney property after so may trips!

Wow- it all looks very exciting now that I list it. :yay::yay::yay:

Karen- I have to say that is a great idea to do a postcard to yourself each day- I am inspired! :goodvibes

I hope that everyone who is going has a wonderful, wonderful time and we all have many great memories and tips to share!

Cheers, Stacey

I thought I was the only one who had the pre-holiday dreams - although mine are usually about us forgetting to go any rides until the last minute and having to cram everything in.

I got a card in the mail today with a discount travel insurance code if you're interested, i'll post it later for you to squiz at.

Thanks Becpee! That would be great. My plans to buy insurance this afternoon kind of fizzled away... It's still on my to do list .

Andona

Thanks Becpee! That would be great. My plans to buy insurance this afternoon kind of fizzled away... It's still on my to do list .

Andona

The site is travelinsurance.com.au
and the code is WR97822

I haven't priced it yet so don't know how it is, but you never know...

So I was getting a quote on travel insurance today but I was stumped when it asked me the period of cover. Do I put today's date as I wish to be covered for unexpected cancelation and my flights are already paid for, or do I put in the dates that we intend to be away?
I can't remember what I did last year and never needed to use it.

battymum said:
So I was getting a quote on travel insurance today but I was stumped when it asked me the period of cover. Do I put today's date as I wish to be covered for unexpected cancelation and my flights are already paid for, or do I put in the dates that we intend to be away?
I can't remember what I did last year and never needed to use it.

It's usually the date you leave home to the date you arrive home. :)

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi Everyone...what an exciting thread! If you don't mind me joining in, here is our trip:

Flights:
-SYD-MEL-LAX - 20th Sept
-SNA - MCO - 27th Sept
-MCO - LAX - 5th Oct
-LAX - MEL - SYD - 7th/9th Oct

Accommodation:
- Desert Inn and Suites Anaheim
- All-Star Music Resort Orlando
- Art of Animation Resort Orlando
- Hollywood Celebrity Hotel in LA

Cruise:
- Disney Dream 4 night Bahamian Cruise, Sept 30th - Oct 4th

Exciting things:
- Walk in Walt's Foosteps Tour - DLR
- Dine with an Imagineer - WDW
- MNSSHP - WDW

ADRs:
- Breakfast with Minnie & Friends- Plaza Inn
- Steakhouse 55
- Lunch at the Carthay Circle
- World of Colour Package- Wine Country Trattoria
- STK (Hollywood)

Looking forward to most....
- Riding the Little Mermaid for the first time!
- Tower of Terror x 1500 rides.... :goodvibes
- Experiencing the Halloween vibe
- Dressing up as Cinderella for MNSSHP
- Cars Land!
- Finally staying on Disney property after so may trips!

Wow- it all looks very exciting now that I list it. :yay::yay::yay:

Karen- I have to say that is a great idea to do a postcard to yourself each day- I am inspired! :goodvibes

I hope that everyone who is going has a wonderful, wonderful time and we all have many great memories and tips to share!

Cheers, Stacey

That sounds amazing with Disneyland, Disney World and a Disney Cruise!!
So great to read about everyone's excitement, we leave on Aug 31 so tomorrow it will be "this month", can hardly believe it.

I did that last year, awesome tour, very informative but alot of walking and stopping and listening

- MNSSHP - WDW
fantastic, we are looking forward to it this year...if you cant do a summer costume (really humid), just wear a crazy hat:thumbsup2

Yesterday was 1 month until we leave. Haven't been doing the rest of the organising, been busy organising a 5 year old B'day party and this weekend I am off to a scrapbooking weekend.
Once I get back I will be doing the rest of the organising. I still need to organise a hire car, get Disneyland Tickets, work out where to stay in Las Vegas. Does anyone have any recommendations for Las Vegas? We have 2 1 night stays, the first night we are staying at Excalibur, not sure where to stay for the 2nd night - there are 4 adults and 1 child.

Also the week we are at Disneyland (1-8 Sept), we are planning on doing a day trip to Legoland. Which day do you think we should go? I am thinking at this stage either the Thursday or Friday (6 or 7).

I know!!! :sad1: My fingers are like iceblocks as I type this..

I keep saying to myself in a little chant... "in 6 weeks I'll be flying to Florida where it's over 30 degrees. MMmmmmm" :cloud9:

Andona

in 41 sleeps i will be warm
in 41 sleeps i will be warm...

nope, doesnt help:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter