• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

As I continue to get reservations, I just saw another Le Cellier ADR for 4:10pm for Wednesday 9/21! Search was for 3 people...

The following are open reservations online right now (search was for a party of 4):

09/28: Crystal Palace @ 4:30

09/28: Akershus @ 6:40 p.m.

Okay so now tht I got the CRT I am in a dilemma and need some advice. Neither my husband nor my 3 kids (5 y-o daughter, 3 y-o son and 9 mo old daughter) have ever been to disneyworld. We arrive Saturday night, 9/24 - I always envisioned us doing the magic kingdom first - but then I got Akerhus reservations for all 5 of us on Sunday morning, which if you are following, is our first full day. So now I have Akershus for 5 - the whole family - Sunday morning or CRT on Sunday afternoon but just for 2, my 5 y-o daughter and I! It's a good problem to have, I realize, but can someone tell me which one i should keep and which one I should cancel? Should my dd & i ditch the fam for CRT and in favor of doing the magic kingdom on the first day? Or should we forgo what could be our only chance to go to CRT???

And don't say one just because you want the other! ;) Help!

Okay so now tht I got the CRT I am in a dilemma and need some advice. Neither my husband nor my 3 kids (5 y-o daughter, 3 y-o son and 9 mo old daughter) have ever been to disneyworld. We arrive Saturday night, 9/24 - I always envisioned us doing the magic kingdom first - but then I got Akerhus reservations for all 5 of us on Sunday morning, which if you are following, is our first full day. So now I have Akershus for 5 - the whole family - Sunday morning or CRT on Sunday afternoon but just for 2, my 5 y-o daughter and I! It's a good problem to have, I realize, but can someone tell me which one i should keep and which one I should cancel? Should my dd & i ditch the fam for CRT and in favor of doing the magic kingdom on the first day? Or should we forgo what could be our only chance to go to CRT???

And don't say one just because you want the other! ;) Help!

My vote would be to go to MK...if they've never been to WDW that's where I'd start. Akershus for breakfast would be good eatings and I've heard it's fun but I think starting at MK will just be the perfect start to the vacation - walking through the gates and seeing the castle, what a sight!

Just one vote!

My vote would be to go to MK...if they've never been to WDW that's where I'd start. Akershus for breakfast would be good eatings and I've heard it's fun but I think starting at MK will just be the perfect start to the vacation - walking through the gates and seeing the castle, what a sight!

Just one vote!

You are totally right I just needed someone else to agree! Thanks!

Okay so if you have read my previous posts - regrettably and reluctantly I am canceling

Akershus for 5 on 9/25 for breakfast - I will double check the time tomorrow morning - but I think it is around 10:30 or 10:40. Let me know and I'll coordinate with you! First come - first serve

You are totally right I just needed someone else to agree! Thanks!

Sorry you have to cancel your Akershus (that I'm sure was hard to get)! Maybe one will open up for the morning you go to AK!

I hope my opinion didn't sway you too much if you wanted Akershus but again, for first timers (or even second or third or fourth timers- LOL) the MK is just a great first day visit! I've been to WDW many times and I still always want to start at MK...everything else can be scheduled around ADRs though :rotfl:

Just cancelled about 2 minutes ago:

AKERSHUS, FOR 3
THURSDAY, 9/29 @ 8:20AM

CORAL REEF, FOR 3
FRIDAY, 9/30 @ 11:30AM

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Crystal Palace 9/18 at 3:20 for 6
Akershus 9/19 at 1:40 for 6
Tusker House 9/20 at 11:35 for 6
T Rex 9/22 at 9:00pm for 6

Just cancelled these. Hope this makes someones day!

Just cancelled about 2 minutes ago:

AKERSHUS, FOR 3
THURSDAY, 9/29 @ 8:20AM

CORAL REEF, FOR 3
FRIDAY, 9/30 @ 11:30AM

Good luck! :thumbsup2

WHOA! I just noticed your post! We live in CT too and will be there at the same time with our 2 yr old DD!!!
Where are you staying?!?

WHOA! I just noticed your post! We live in CT too and will be there at the same time with our 2 yr old DD!!!
Where are you staying?!?

Woot woot for CT...ha ha ha!

We live in Berlin - how about you? PM me!

We're staying at POFQ this time. :cool1:

I just snagged a Teppan Edo 6:30 PM ADR for 3 on 9/21. Thank-you to whoever cancelled that one! I've been checking daily for weeks now...

Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter