• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Now that I'm officially addicted to searching ADR, has anyone noticed if there seem to more cancellations the closer it gets to the date? Just looking for some hope in what seems like an impossible quest!

And with that, I have posted my 10th post and am legit.

I can tell you that over our last 6 trips(most of which have not been made more than a few months out, we live only a couple of hours away) I have found that the easiest point(with the exception of the 180/190 day mark) for me to get reservations is a week before we go or while we are there. I called the day of and got a 5:30 pm Ohana, the night before and got an 8:45am 1900 PF, and a couple of years ago I got a prime time Chef Mickeys a week out in mid December. I still check for the ones I would like a few times a day, but it always seems sooo much easier the closer it gets. :)

Also I will be dropping this ADR, PM if interested
The Crystal Palace
Date: Friday, September 30, 2011
Time: 11:40 a.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

I've been lurking this thread but just saw a 6:25 Ohana's on 9/10 hope someone can grab it!

Has anyone tried to "walk-in" without a reservation to breakfast at CRT?

And has anyone ever had any luck finding a cancelled reservation for breakfast at CRT?

Has anyone tried to "walk-in" without a reservation to breakfast at CRT?

And has anyone ever had any luck finding a cancelled reservation for breakfast at CRT?

Not sure about the walk-up but one Sunday morning I was looking online and found a CRT for breakfast...I didn't need it but posted on this thread that it was there. I've seen a couple people posting openings on here...but again, it's all about finding an opening AND for when you need it.

Have not cancelled yet. I will cancel at 4pm. You have to have 5 posts before you can pm. If you are able to get your posts pm me

Aww thx! I had to go out tonight so wasn't able to grab it but ended up with a Sci-Fi ressie instead. I appreciate the heads up anyway :goodvibes

Cancelling 50's at HS on 9/11 at 6:20 for 4 people.. Love when my husband gets involved with the dining plans the DAY BEFORE the trip! I beg and beg for 6 months for him to sit and look..:headache:

Cancelling 50's at HS on 9/11 at 6:20 for 4 people.. Love when my husband gets involved with the dining plans the DAY BEFORE the trip! I beg and beg for 6 months for him to sit and look..:headache:

Don't you love it when they do that :rolleyes:

I just got the CRT, thank you SO much!!! My kids will be so excited!!!

I just cancelled Crystal Palace on 9/29 at 5:50 for 4 people.
Also just saw a CP for 7 on 10/1 at 2:00 available.

Don't you love it when they do that :rolleyes:

Tee hee.. NO! LOL Alt least it wasn't CRT or CP or something like that! I easily found 50's for lunch when he wanted it! I guess I shouldnt complain about a guy who wants more time in MK!

Tee hee.. NO! LOL Alt least it wasn't CRT or CP or something like that! I easily found 50's for lunch when he wanted it! I guess I shouldnt complain about a guy who wants more time in MK!

Good point! Way to be positive...we could have it worse (a DH who doesn't like WDW :scared1:)

For anyone looking, I just noticed that there is a CRT breakfast ressie available for 10:25 am on 9/20. It is for a party of 2. Not sure if any larger parties were available.

I'm about to cancel:

Liberty Tree Tavern, Wednesday 9/21, 5:10, for 5 people

Coral Reef, Thursday 9/22, 11:25, 5 people

ETA: or I would, if the site would let me! It doesn't seem to be working right now. I'll try again later.

E(again)TA: done!

I have the following to cancel:

Chef Mickey's 7:30 am 9/30 for 4
1900 Park Fare 7:55 pm 9/30 for 4

Send me a PM if interested, if not I will probably cancel these tomorrow morning.

I just got the CRT, thank you SO much!!! My kids will be so excited!!!

I just cancelled Crystal Palace on 9/29 at 5:50 for 4 people.
Also just saw a CP for 7 on 10/1 at 2:00 available.

Hurray!!!! I'm glad you got it!!

Sadly I will be canceling Cinderella Royal Table for 4 people on Thursday Sept. 22nd @ 2:45.
If you want to coordinate a time send me a p.m. other wise I will cancel it around 9 central time tonight. Hope this makes someone's trip even better!!!!

My family decided to drop from the DxDDP down to the DDP (I got outvoted :confused3), so I have a bunch of reservations to cancel. PM me if you want to set up a time for me to cancel.

All are for a party of 7
9/19 - Chef Mickeys - 11:10am- gone
9/20 - Crystal Palace - 12:45pm
9/21 - Akershus - 2:45pm
9/22 - Tusker House- 10:20am
9/22 - O'hana - 5:00pm- gone
9/23 - Cape May - 7:45am
9/23 - Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package - 4:45pm

I'm going to cancel the others later this morning if nobody else contacts me to set up a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter