September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
winotracy said:
That's the same agency as my 7 night. They send them to you by regular mail, so maybe late next week or early part of September.

Hard to believe Sept. is next week!!!!

rotary2808 said:
Thanks!!!! I love league night. All our friends are there, it's fun, but serious too. Lots of money at stake on this one.

Summer league or has the fall season started already?

winotracy said:
Summer league or has the fall season started already?

Fall. One of Jason's started last week, the other started last night and mine meets next week. Time to start the real competition leagues, summer ones are just for fun and extra practice. :lmao:

rotary2808 said:
Thanks!!!! I love league night. All our friends are there, it's fun, but serious too. Lots of money at stake on this one.

Well, here's to you winning then so you have more money for your cruise!
Good luck!!! :banana:

Alright, I think I'm going to start shutting down for the evening. It's almost time to go home. I'll try to check in some before we have league, it's not til 8:30. If I don't make it back, have a nice evening everyone and I'll check in after bowling. :wave:

pahrumpgirl said:
Kids are great! We got animals for two of our grandsons and once they saw what grandma and grandpa had for Chewy Too they wanted more for theirs. Now every time we see them they want to know when we are going to take them to a store. Of course it is never a problem for me to go. Guess I am a big kid at heart. I would like to get a girlfriend for Chewy Too but DH just looks at me like I am :crazy: and I can see the dollar signs going through his head. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Carol

All,

This cat already has more, and better, clothes than I do! :lmao: At this point in his life he is still too young to start getting involved with a girlfriend.
I doubt that he realizes the upkeep cost :teacher: of a girlfriend as she will need a suitcase full of clothes too match his.

I have never :sad2: thought of my DW as crazy :crazy: , different maybe, but not crazy. :crazy:

Chewy Too is also a proud member of the GSF. Les the grass blow!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Doug

webray said:
LOL, I only have a couple of the build a bears, way too many pins and we won't talk about everything else..lol.

A grandchild will just be a new addiction. We have so much fun with ours, now Bob pulls me away from the kids areas when I am shopping...lol. Just can't wait to take them to Disney for the first time!

We only have Chewy Too right now but I keep buying clothes for him. He even got a snorkle outfit for this trip with wetsuit, snorkle, mask and fins. He also has two tuxes, white and black.

I know what you mean about the grandkids. I have seven boys right now and just found out an eighth grandchild is on the way. Too early to know what it is but am keeping the fingers crossed for a little girl. I love my boys but a girl should would be nice. Can't wait until 2008. Of course parents will be going too. Don't want to be responsible for 7 ranging in age from 1 1/2 to 10. I want to spoil them and then send them back to Mom and Dad for the night. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

No doc's here. DVC is pretty slow sending them Pony Express and all.

Do you think we can get the annual passholder onboard credit if we used DVC points?

winotracy said:
My addiction? Well, let me just show you.

HPIM2202.jpg

Unfortunately this is my other and worse addiction. Like you, Tracy, I have a Mickey room that is running out of room. :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

I just faxed in our APs for the shipboard credit. Is there any way to verify that it has been applied, other than calling DCL?

pahrumpgirl said:
We only have Chewy Too right now but I keep buying clothes for him. He even got a snorkle outfit for this trip with wetsuit, snorkle, mask and fins. He also has two tuxes, white and black.

DW forgot to menton the Disney Room with a board full of pins and lots of disney stuffed cast characters and lots of misc.,posters, glasses, etc., stuff from our trips to DL and DW. The last time I noticed it was starting to over flow the Disney Room and invade the rest of the house.

This is OK :thumbsup2 though as I am as much of a Disney nut as the DW. :banana: Just wish I could find a way to get CC into our back yard. :teeth:

Doug

aphoenix said:
I just faxed in our APs for the shipboard credit. Is there any way to verify that it has been applied, other than calling DCL?

You will get little note cards when you arrive in the stateroom explaining your shipboard credits.

Tigger&Bubba said:
I can't do bears, I can't do pins, I'm still in recovery from my Barbie addiction.
I try and appreciate from a distance. Lamar gently grabs my elbow and steers me in the other direction,when he senses I'm getting a little too interested. We think the cure is a grandchild or two but so far no luck there.lol

My daughter is 7 and already has a Barbie addiction. She has her barbies that she plays with and then she collects "antique" Barbies in the box (antique to her is 1982 :rotfl: )

WHEW! 11 pages to catch up on since 11am this morning!!! No worries

:banana: :cheer2: GOT MY DOCS!:cheer2: :banana:

Who all do I have to let know the stateroom number?? That is if Elaine has not done that already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter