September '16 Trip Report - An appropriate redo (9/10 - the end of the story)

Thanks for another great report! If you get a chance you might update your signature with the rest of your reports - I went through a couple of them at the start of one of these reports and enjoyed reading them. You have a great writing style. :)

When are you going back? ;)

Great report!! What a view!

Thanks! It really was an amazing view. The camera really did a terrible job of capturing how amazing it was. I was continually impressed each day I saw it.
Thanks for another great report! If you get a chance you might update your signature with the rest of your reports - I went through a couple of them at the start of one of these reports and enjoyed reading them. You have a great writing style. :)

When are you going back? ;)
I slacked off a little bit on that. I think after my April trip I was a slightly disheartened and just didn't feel the need to update the signature to show a trip that, the more I thought about it, the more I got annoyed with it. I think now that it's been redeemed, I can probably throw all my trip reports into the signature. As for the next trip? I have something in mind. I just spoke with the guy I booked this trip through to see if he any other specials on deck and there's a chance that, if things line up right at least, I could be doing a few days at the beginning of December. I will have to clear the time off through work and maybe square away a few things in the meantime, but a December trip is definitely possible. If it works out the way I hope it does, I'll be back in a moderate, and probably at POR or POFQ, which I'm absolutely ok with. Before the GF trip, POR was easily my favorite of the resorts I've stayed at, even over AKL and Poly. To me, it's very close to deluxe in feel. POFQ looks really nice too, and that may be the winner. Still, it's a little too early to tell if it'll work out. I literally started very basic planning for it about half an hour ago. I have a little homework to do before committing to the trip though.

How exciting to be planning another trip even if it's only a 'maybe' trip. The earliest I think I'll be able to get back is January 2018. That feels like so far away but really when trying to bring 6 people it's not much time to get the money together. It will be our 20th wedding anniversary trip and while I'd love to bring the kids with us to celebrate, it works out to be a kazillion dollars. It'd sure be cheaper and more romantic if dh and I could just go by ourselves. Hard decision. Oldest dd will be in her senior year of high school that year - it may be our last chance to go as a whole family for a while.

How exciting to be planning another trip even if it's only a 'maybe' trip. The earliest I think I'll be able to get back is January 2018. That feels like so far away but really when trying to bring 6 people it's not much time to get the money together. It will be our 20th wedding anniversary trip and while I'd love to bring the kids with us to celebrate, it works out to be a kazillion dollars. It'd sure be cheaper and more romantic if dh and I could just go by ourselves. Hard decision. Oldest dd will be in her senior year of high school that year - it may be our last chance to go as a whole family for a while.
You have plenty of time to plan! If it makes you feel any better, January resort rates are usually about as cheap as it gets, and the temperature and crowds are very manageable. Perhaps a trip after your oldest graduates for you and DH is in the cards? I have two years experience that says that the Deluxe resorts can be had fairly cheap right around Labor Day (hint hint :thumbsup2). I keep trying to plan a January or February trip, but those are extremely busy times at work and getting time off is difficult. Always thinking ahead when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter