September 15 Wonder Roll Call

We're leaving in the morning! Hope to see you all onboard Sunday afternoon. I'm trying to wrap up the last of the packing now. What an ordeal. Have a safe and fun trip down everyone. Keep your fingers crossed for sunshine!

Well I guess I'll be the late leaver so you 2 have safe trips we leave Fri pm.

HAPPY SAILING :)

I've got you all beat. I'm flying out of Newark, NJ at 7:15 Sunday morning. Safe trips to you all!

We're out of here on Saturday evening at 7:30. You all have a safe trip and we'll see you on Sunday.

Hi we just got back on Thurs am. What a trip the cruise was nice. I got very sick w the flu barfies on the castaway cay day.
:(. We stayed for 6 nites at the All Star Movies afterwards & that was awesome. Just wanted to say HI & it was nice to meet some of you.

God Bless :)

Lowe6-

I am so sorry to hear you got sick on the cruise. Did you even make it to Castaway Cay? When ever we travel, someone in our family always gets sick, but not on this trip.

Glad you had a great time at WDW after the cruise. We were there for only 2 nights after our cruise, and we had a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter