• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 11 DVC pins on ebay

nuthut

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Someone has 30 of our DVC September 11 pins on ebay!!!

Ebay #1021288707

Wonder how one person could get thirty of them.......

The AOL board had a report of someone selling a basketful of them at a tag sale in Orlando for $1 apiece. Folks there couldn't figure out where they came from either.

They probably have mine!! Haven't received mine yet in Massachusetts :(

I saw one listed on E-bay today (with photos of both sides shown) - the bid price was at $100!!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1020572299"> It went for $112.50</a>

Still wouldn't sell ours.
I buy & sell on ebay and am always looking for ways to make money, but this isn't one of them.

We have yet to see our Mickey Americana pins from DVC. As much as we collect & trade Disney pins, I would not sell or trade it. I've been a red/white/blue Americana person since my early years - no way am I parting with these new pins!

Another one sold for $85. The Buy It Now option was used before the auction was completed, The pins are very nice, but I think these buyers are getting carried away. More pins will be put on the market and the prices will drop.

Just got ours over the weekend, and they are WAY COOL!

No way I would part with them!

No way am I selling my DVC pins. Not after we looked all over "The World" two weeks ago for the pins. I love it too much!

Just got mine and I will treasure it!

I love the avatar depicting the pins.......how did you all get that???

I think the e-bay seller stole mine as well! I really want them, but I don't know how I will divide 2 pins between my family of 6! Maybe I can hold a private auction among my kids...whoever can come up with next month's DVC payment gets a pin!;)

Originally posted by Mic
Maybe I can hold a private auction among my kids...whoever can come up with next month's DVC payment gets a pin!;)

LOL!!! :D

Yep...the guy on eBay stole all your pins!! I guess you'll have to buy them back from him at $112 apiece.

:bounce:

Do we all from MA get everything extra late here?
I really look forward to getting the pin, is every DVC member getting one?

Every DVC owner will get a pair....except those poor members who had theirs stolen. They're going to have to deliver these things in armored trucks next time.

There were only two pins released to members, correct? The WIlderness Lodge ones and these flag ones....

I think they should release more DVC only pins. AP holders in DL get a few/year which they can buy exclusively.

Tinkandme,

Don't feel left out ... we haven't received ours in Maryland yet either ... also haven't received our new DVC book yet. Think I better call about that as they started sending them out in September.

Can't wait to get the pin ... I would NEVER sell mine either. We were at OKW last week and one of the CMs in the general store was offered $100 for her Mickey flag pin from Epcot. She couldn't believe it. That's nuts for a pin that is being produced all the time. I have the square Mickey America pin and can't tell you how many people stopped me to ask where I got it and if I would trade. Think some folks need to get a life.

:jester: :crazy:

Don't despair, it must be a staggered mailing--I received mine today, and I know some people in Michigan and Indiana (around my state of OHio) already have theirs.
Robin M.

I'm from MI and still don't have mine yet! I think I'll head over to ebay just to see what it looks like! Hopefully there is a picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter