• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept Trip

jimmysmommy

Earning My Ears
Anyone know when (if) codes might come out for dates in September? We are going the 10-18 and we are currently booked at POR, which we do love, but I am going to be very pregnant by then, and would love a queen bed if we could get it. Otherwise, Hubby might be sleeping on the floor, for lack of space!!!

While you all are checking out the original question - help me on this one too? We are hoping for a code on September as well and will watch here for all your expert opinions. We were at WDW last year 9/6-9/10/04 - right in between the hurricanes. The parks were sparse which made for a great week. I realize that this week is also the lowest attendance as well but how can I compare last years crowds to normal.....are they always that low at that time or was it simply mostly the hurricanes?? That issue combined with the codes will define our week selection.

I am looking for Sept codes too (9/5-9/10). Hoping for GP but will settle for AP codes. I expect to see them early May. From my research, Sept crowds (specifically the week after Labor Day) are some of the lowest of the year whether hurricanes hit or not because all schools are back in session by then and there aren't any fall breaks going on yet. That is according to Birnbaum and WDW Unofficial Guide. I think we will see room codes of some sort to try to lure people because of the hurricane history from last year.

jimmysmommy said:
Anyone know when (if) codes might come out for dates in September? We are going the 10-18 and we are currently booked at POR, which we do love, but I am going to be very pregnant by then, and would love a queen bed if we could get it. Otherwise, Hubby might be sleeping on the floor, for lack of space!!!

We are staying at POR almost the same dates as you!! We check in the 12th and check out the 18th (We are getting married the 10th).

Hi! I just booked our trip for Sept 23 - Oct 1. Got a great rate at Pop but would still love to see a code! The crowds are suppose to be less this time of year. I hope so! We went Mothers day week last year and there was hardly anybody there then, if the crowds are less than that we will be the only ones there! :cool1: :rotfl2:

Yes, where are the September codes??? I am looking for an AP code for Sept. 10th. I sure hope something comes out soon or guess I will go ahead and book and hope for a code later. I am trying to show restraint and not book too soon.
Keep us posted if you hear anything, please.
:wave:
Disnemimi

We will be there Sept 18th-24th and are waiting for AP rates too. The current rates out are into July so I am hoping the next time they release rates it will go to the end of Sept.

It is all a waiting game. It is seems like all we do is wait: wait for rates, wait for schedules, wait to get there, wait in lines. I am tired of waiting, I want it all now.

We visit Disney World every year in Sept. We have found that usually the codes open up sometime in July, and have never had a problem applying one to our already booked vacation. We stay at the Wilderness Lodge, and have usually been able to secure a great price. This is one of the least crowded times of the year to go, we love it. We will be there this year Sept. 10-17. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

jmclester said:
BTW, welcome to the boards Goofy-Blade!! :wizard:

Thanks for the welcome........I'll admit, I've been a quiet reader of the threads for a while and finally took the plunge. Anyway, I hope your information about the codes and crowds is right. Last year was great - Minnie "kidnapped" my 6 yr old and took her all around toontown because of the lack of crowd! High hopes for 2005! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter