• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept exercise thread

Walked the kids to school- 20 minutes
Walk after dinner- 52 minutes

207/1000

I've been away from the computer for a few days ... but I'm back with lots of exercise minutes!

845/2000

Thursday - 135
Friday - 140
Saturday - 35
Sunday- 170
Monday - 95

I'm way ahead of schedule! This week will be a slower week for me, though.

I hope everyone is getting in plenty of exercise!

Hey, I know I'm late to the party, but can you count me in for 900 minutes? I need some serious motivation!

9/1 - 60 mins walk/run
9/4 - 60 mins walk/run
9/7 - 60 mins walk/run

Total - 180/900

Hey y'all! I'm back in town (left gorgeous southern Colorado very reluctantly!) and have updated thru vikdeco's post.

hmack - hope that back is feeling better with some rest :)

glss1/2fll (Linda) - thanks for the cheerful message on Saturday :goodvibes

WELCOME to our newbies and those returning from a break!!! Glad to have you Tasha228, scrump, msquoted and 3Gsandme. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey y'all! I'm back in town (left gorgeous southern Colorado very reluctantly!) and have updated thru vikdeco's post.
Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation!

70 minutes of walking for me today

915/2000

thanks for the well-wishes. The back is getting better very slowly, bit by bit. Sitting seems to be the worst, but today I could stand up straight so that's progress, right? :thumbsup2

over the last couple of days all I've managed is a few short, slow walks

61 minutes

272/1500

I have my big hiking/camping trip coming up this weekend. Should be interesting.

thanks for the well-wishes. The back is getting better very slowly, bit by bit. Sitting seems to be the worst, but today I could stand up straight so that's progress, right? :thumbsup2 over the last couple of days all I've managed is a few short, slow walks 61 minutes 272/1500 I have my big hiking/camping trip coming up this weekend. Should be interesting.

If the injury is really bad, the back could take a week or two to feel completely normal again. And even then, it's important to take it easy on the exercise moves specifically. Sitting is hardest for me as well when my back is out, which gets frustrating because sometimes you need to sit in order to do certain things. Standing up straight is excellent progress! I've had times my back was so bad I couldn't straighten up, and when the day came that I finally could it felt so wonderful!

Catching up on the last few days:

Monday, Sept 8, 50 minutes alternating rowing 500 m/running 1 mile
Tuesday, Sept 9, 38 minutes run/walk
Thursday, Sept 11, 35 minute racquetball with DH

276/1400

32 minutes of warm up / cardio / cool down
The first time I had done anything like that in a long time and I barely made it :faint:

239/1000

Wednesday - 125
Thursday - 75

New Total: 1015/2000

I'm over 50%! But I know the latter part of the month will be less active for me ... so I'm glad I'm racking up those minutes now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter