• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

We are signed up for the Golden Eagle Catamaran, morning excursion.
My daughter will be turning 8 the last day of the cruise.

We are on the Golden Eagle morning too...DIS PARTY!!

I have seen the t-shirt proof and they look great!! I am now offically excited!

Hi Betsy,

I haven't heard anything about paying for the shirts.

Will they ship in time or could you bring them with you?

Any info would be great!

Just went to the USPS web site and asked for my mail to be held. We're getting CLOSE now!!!

David

David - i was hoping to avoid bringing the shirts for others. If you are leaving before they will arrive, I guess I can. I just didn't want to spend sailaway trying to get everyone their shirts

Hello everyone. This is my first time to post anything on the thread. I've been reading for a couple of evenings, trying to learn as much as I can. We are sailing on the 9/30 Easter Magic. There will be four of us, DH, DS(4) turning 5 on 10/5 and DS(10) b-day 11/16 then 11. We travel often but never on the Disney Cruise. I'm trying to decide if we should purchase any of the decorations for the cabin. I was told by Disney that the birthday decorations no longer have the Disney characters on them (they are out). I am thinking about having the Bon Voyage decorations and then taking b-day decorations and having our room steward/ess hang them that day while we are out. What do you think?

Also, I was told by a DC veteren to go on the Lord Sheffield pirate ship excursion on St. Maarten. She said that several DIS members were scheduled to do that on her trip. She raved about it. Anyone with experience on it? Our kids thought it sounded wonderful.

Thanks for any help!

Got our cruise docs for cabin #1 today. They came in the mail. I thought they would come UPS. Oh well, Anyway, now just waiting for cruise docs for connnecting cabin #2!!! :cheer2:

I am taking my 5-year old twins to see Princesses on Ice tonight. They are so excited. This will be a good warm-up for getting to see the princesses on board!

I think she will send you an email when they are ready to ship..it only takes a few mintues for the paypal to go through..

Hey Cindy, we are going on Saturday to see the show. I haven't heard much about it. Let me know how it was. Will probably go to Opry mills before to see if they have any sales going on at the disney store.

Tonya

I looked int doing a 4 day and 3 day B2B on the Wonder next Summer, but it was just too much money for 9 people (Our new Grandson will arrive in 12/06 or 1/07) So sadly I booked us on the Crown Princess out of NYC, a 9 day cruise for only 8.2K for the 9 of us. We haven't had a Magic family cruise since 2003. I will book one on board for Jan 5th 2008. We've really felt guilty about going on cruises without them, this will be our 3rd & 4th cruises on the Magic without them, Ah but life isn't fair is it. See everyone in 16 days :cool1: :Pinkbounc :grouphug:

Tracey: Welcome...the Lord Sheffield pirate: typically gets a :thumbsup2 from Disboarders, we looked into it, but decided to stay with DCL excursions this trip. I think your kids will have fun!

jennifer

We are doing the full doc dance tonight. We got our room #2 docs in the mail today :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We are on the way in 15 days!!! :moped: :woohoo:

Have a great night
Kim

Jenschaef1, Thank you for the response. I was hoping I made the right choice. Any recommendations for St. Thomas? It's been over 15 years since I've been there. My DH and kids have never been there.

We watched the Travel Channel special on the Disney Cruises tonight (taped from Sunday). I wish it was tomorrow!

Tracey

Hello Everyone , My name is Kia. I've been reading the post for the last couple of weeks. I don't usually post, just use the boards for info purposes. You find out a lot of great stuff on here. Anyway, I decided to chime in, my family (DH, DD 10 and DS4 + myself) will be sailing off with you all on the 30th. We will be celebrating my daughters birthday on 10/3. We received our docs yeaterday. :banana: This is our third disney cruise, we love disney cruises. My son's first disney cruise was when he was two and he still talks about it as if it we yesterday. Can hardly wait until the fun begins!!!

Kia,
Looks like our children are in the same age group. My youngest DS is 4 when we step aboard and 5 when we step off. My oldest DS is 10. Both are very excited about going. We took the boys two years ago to DisneyWorld to match up to a business trip of mine. I've been wanting to do the cruise ever since. Finally convinced my DH this was the year. He seems very pleased that I did it and then told everyone afterwards. I'm hoping he'll love it and we can start planning our next one.

Tracey

wiggles said:
Hey Cindy, we are going on Saturday to see the show. I haven't heard much about it. Let me know how it was. Will probably go to Opry mills before to see if they have any sales going on at the disney store.

Tonya

Tonya,
Princesses on Ice was very good. My 5-year olds LOVED it! Of course, they wanted to meet the princesses after it was over, but I told them they would have to wait until we go on the cruise. They wore their Aerial and Jasmine costumes to the show. You will have a great time.

Looks like several of the cruise docs are duplicates of those filled out on-line. Do I need to fill them out again?

Morning!

This time, two weeks from now, I will be packing the car up to go to the Radisson!!

WOOHOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter