• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

DH & I, Sept. 25 - 30 DT DTD. Then, Sept. 30 - Oct. 1 POR if I can get the 1 night with AP rate. Just waiting to see what's going on with the Hurricanes and tropical depressions. Don't want to overstay our welcome and run into one of them on our trip. We are driving so we can play how long we stay by ear.

I've been so busy at work that I completely forgot I was supposed to be doing the single digit dance. I suppose one little dance won't hurt. :cool1:

I am so not ready.

jenelope said:
I've been so busy at work that I completely forgot I was supposed to be doing the single digit dance. I suppose one little dance won't hurt. :cool1:

I am so not ready.

I leave for the airport in 19 hours and im not even packed yet.....lol
I haven't even started

disneyaggie said:
You little daredevil! :scared1:

LOL
Once I was set to go on a cruise and planned to pack the day before, well I got a 24 hour bug the day before and couldn't get out of bed!

I packed the morning of the cruise!! :rotfl:

We're going - Sept 23 - 25, staying at POR. Celebrating DS#2's 8th birthday.

I usually hang out on the Cruise Line forum but thought I'd branch out :)

4days 17 hours 18minutes to go..... :cool1:

I'm almost packed.
All I have to do now is find my luggage. Figure out exactly what clothes to bring. Wash the items that I have. Buy the clothes I don't have. Wash my 1yr old DS's clothes. Dry clean my suit for V&A. Buy my DW's dress for V&A.

emsip said:
4days 17 hours 18minutes to go..... :cool1:

I'm almost packed.
All I have to do now is find my luggage. Figure out exactly what clothes to bring. Wash the items that I have. Buy the clothes I don't have. Wash my 1yr old DS's clothes. Dry clean my suit for V&A. Buy my DW's dress for V&A.

yup sounds like you are almost packed :rotfl: ;)

I would say I am 75% packed. Have all of the kids' stuff packed except for carry-on items, formula & diapers. Have some of my toiletries packed but not clothes.

CANNOT WAIT!

Woo-hooo I'm so excited. I don't have to go back to work for 18 days! Now I just have to do a lot of last minute things between now and Sat am.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a great time! We are right behind you -- WDW on the 27th! :banana: :banana: :banana:
And thanks for the Sept Roll Call list! It is fun to see who is going when!

scoutsmom99 said:
Woo-hooo I'm so excited. I don't have to go back to work for 18 days! Now I just have to do a lot of last minute things between now and Sat am.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

will be doing the ME on Friday the 23rd.. arriving at MCO ay 2:30PM.. will hacve a rental on Sat. if you need anything you have my cel K

Congrats Hiwaygal!!

I'll be there Sept.30th-Oct.4th.
Staying at Pop Century
Going to MNSSHP on the 30th
Eating at California Grill, Wolfgang Pucks, and possibly the Big River Grille
Have fun all!

:wizard: :pug:

MOMOFMNM said:
me too!!!!!!!!!

27th thru 3rd (our 1 yr annivsary) :love: :cloud9:

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd on the match............me three.....27th and heading for the mother land

Oh my I never thought this would happen, but we leave in 5 days and some hours and I haven't packed anything :earseek: !!! Good to see I'm not alone ;) ! Still, it gets worse...my bf is on his way to the dentist now with some strange pain in his jaw. He thinks it's either TMJ or a tooth. Me, I woke up with a yucky cold!

Still...we are almost there!! Yay!!! :Pinkbounc :sunny: :Pinkbounc

Today is the day!

Im at work now till 11:00 and then off to the airport, tonight I will be eating dinner at Boma! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter