Sept 1 2012 disney fantasy

esorddor2004

Mouseketeer
I will be on this cruise
Going on the Disney Dream sept 4 and will be booking the Fantasy
It will be me and my DH this will be our third cruise with Disney and just Love Disney Cruise

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I will be on this cruise
Going on the Disney Dream sept 4 and will be booking the Fantasy
It will be me and my DH this will be our third cruise with Disney and just Love Disney Cruise

Hi,

We are also going on this cruise - just paid our deposit. We are from Australia and it will be myself, my sister and 5 year old nephew!

We have never been on a disney cruise before but my nephew cannot wait to go on the aqua duck!!

Hi,

We are also going on this cruise - just paid our deposit. We are from Australia and it will be myself, my sister and 5 year old nephew!

We have never been on a disney cruise before but my nephew cannot wait to go on the aqua duck!!

Welcome, this will be are third cruise with Disney
your nephew will love the Aqua Duck.we did it on the Dream and loved it
You guy will have a great time ... Disney is a great cruise line and really know how to treat guess right ..We are from New England -Connecticut

Hi Rose!

We will be sailing with you again! We are hooked now!

Yes!! It was amazing!! Can't wait for the Fantasy and 7 whole nights! 4 nights was not enough!!

Yes it wasn`t.. 7 days will be great all ready starting to plan it ,things to do off ship
did you pick a room,we did the same room as the Dream 10162 back of ship the room was great very BIG Balcany loved it

Welcome, this will be are third cruise with Disney
your nephew will love the Aqua Duck.we did it on the Dream and loved it
You guy will have a great time ... Disney is a great cruise line and really know how to treat guess right ..We are from New England -Connecticut

I really can't wait to go on it myself - i am glad he is not tall enough to go on his own!!

At the moment we have booked Category 5b Stateroom# 8582. Do you know what this part of the ship is like???

thanks!

I really can't wait to go on it myself - i am glad he is not tall enough to go on his own!!

At the moment we have booked Category 5b Stateroom# 8582. Do you know what this part of the ship is like???

thanks!

That should be Deck 8 Mid Ship next to elevators(nice)should be a nice room

Yes it wasn`t.. 7 days will be great all ready starting to plan it ,things to do off ship
did you pick a room,we did the same room as the Dream 10162 back of ship the room was great very BIG Balcany loved it]
We picked the same cabin, one deck up! We also have a friend who will be joining us on the cruise!
Will you be doing the FE again,we will have to think of what to make but have 11 mon. to do so
Yup, we will do FE again! My daughter thought it was so much fun!

We picked the same cabin, one deck up! We also have a friend who will be joining us on the cruise!

Yup, we will do FE again! My daughter thought it was so much fun!

Thats great cant wait to make things again, just have to think of what to make this time

hi all!
we booked this cruise today.this is going to be our third disney cruise.
we are from Portugal,and we love dcl.it will be me dw(35),dh(38)and dd(5),this wiil be a surprise for her.we are very excited to sail on the beautiful disney fantasy.

Hello, We just booked this cruise... Looking forward to it even though it is a year away... Hope to do the FE exchange! :thumbsup2

hi all!
we booked this cruise today.this is going to be our third disney cruise.
we are from Portugal,and we love dcl.it will be me dw(35),dh(38)and dd(5),this wiil be a surprise for her.we are very excited to sail on the beautiful disney fantasy.

Welcome to the cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter