Sept. 04 Singles?

LegalBriefs

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I feel like I know you all already since I have been reading these boards for a long time now, but, due to technical :badpc: issues, this is my VERY FIRST POST! Whooo... LOL...

So, I have TWO questions for y'all... 1) Who is going on the September 4th cruise as a "single" (I'm especially interested in Single/divorced Ladies... lol...), and 2) Since this is my 1st Cruise as a single, are the "Singles Meetings" that they have really worthwhile to attend?

I'm looking forward to gettign to know you all... :thewave:

pirate: ARG!

PS- How do you all add that cool countdown thingies to your posts??

I'm going to be a solo cruiser the week after your July cruise next year. :)

I never bothered going to a "singles" function on the Magic because I couldn't imagine there'd be many singles or solo
cruisers on a Disney cruise.

(I was with friends on that cruise, so I wasn't completely alone.)

:chat: Don't you want to switch to the week earlier next July? LOL... ::yes::

C'mon, there must be some singles going on the September 4th cruise out there??? Or someone with some experience with the Singles situation on board...?

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter