• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Separate MDE account needed for 2nd reservation?

manicmonkey

Mouseketeer
We are going at the end of the month and have two separate rooms, one with my family and one for MIL. I have her as a guest under my MDE for tickets/ADR,/etc, but it looks like I won't be able to check her into her room through my MDE. Should I create a second MDE account for her that is still managed by me bc she won't actually use it?

I don’t know if you need to in your situation or not. But I made one for my DH awhile ago for ADRs & the Disney + discount. I used our old aol email. When I need to, I just sign out of my MDE & sign back in with his email & PW. It works fine. He never even remembers I made him a MDE account & he definitely has no clue how to use it. The only inconvenience I noticed is I can no longer renew his AP under my account like I did before. I have to sign into his account for that. Also, I can’t remember if I had to relink as friends & family after I made his MDE.

And you don’t need to do online check in at all. She can just check in at the front desk when you arrive. If she’s gonna go to WDW again or travel with you frequently, it might be worth it. If the only thing you want it for is to check her in online, I wouldn’t bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter