Senses Spa at GF

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'd love your reviews of the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian. I am thinking of booking a couples spa package (massage + pedicure) for our next trip, but wondering if it's "worth it." Thanks in advance!

Did you do a search? I have read other threads here recently about the spas.
Denise

I have not done a couples massage, but have gotten two massages there and two at the spa at BC.

I think they were both excellent. The GF spa is very luxe, I really enjoyed my time there.

As far as worth it.....massages are very expensive there. About double what I can get one at home. But for me, the worth comes from the experience and the foot massage!! My feet always kill me at WDW, so the foot part of the massage is always heaven!

Did a 50 min couples massage in July on my honeymoon. It was fantastic, absolutely worth the money.

I did one there last July and really loved the experience! Yes you overpay but thats true for almost all of disney lol definitely recommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter