Senior Week '03?!?!?

sumrgurl99

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! 4 of my friends and I are looking to come to Disney for our senior week, instead of goin on the usual beach trips. None of us are into partying and drinkin so going to the beach seems pointless. We are starting our senior year this fall and are tryin to start looking early! I'm wondering if anyone would have any advice of places to stay at or not stay at. We would love a resort #1 with a nice pool #2 transportation to the parks #3 tickets to the park included in the packages and #4 it's gotta be affordable! We're all working but i mean we're only in high school we don't need amazing amenities just something clean and fun! Any advice would be a great help!!
thanks~jenna :)

Jenna: Good for you for being so organized this far in advance!
First, I recommend you check mousesavers.com for a resort discount...my cousin's daughter and friends just got an incredible deal of a downtown disney hotel through this site with all of the Disney amenities of transportation, etc.. you could look into All-Stars as well for on-site. They didn't even book this until May, so take your time and look for a good discount. Spring breaks (March) and Easter time resort rates are sky high, but shouldn't be when you are going. Don't worry about the park passes being "included". If you want the most economical way to go, booking things separately is the way to go. Why not ask relatives (and parents) for some Disney dollars towards your passes at Christmas time (or graduation for that matter?) Does any member of your group belong to the Disney Club (for a discount through the Disney store). Again, mousesavers could help you here with tickets, too..check them out! And good luck to you all and have a safe and memorable trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter