Sending a package to your resort

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
I am going to send a package to our resort before we go on our trip. My son, who is mildly autistic, has very specific food issues. So I am going to send ahead his snacks. I am guessing I can just use the USPS but to make sure our reservation number is on the package and arrival date? Anyone else do this? Thanks guys for your help.

in normal times with a regular hotel, you just needed to send it to yourself and label it "Hold for arrival"...
however these are not normal times and everything arriving by US Mail is suspect....
so at the very least i would think it should be sent UPS...
but more important than that, i would call the disney resort that you're staying at and speak with them directly to find out what you should do...
what address you should use...
what else you should put on the label....
i would think that given the 'current situation' the only way you can do this is by coordinating with the resort itself...
speak with guest services and if they can't help you ask to speak to the manager....

Thank you so much disneyholic family. I never thought of those issues and you are right. I'll do that. Thanks again.

good luck....i hope it works out for you..
by the way, they might suggest that you use fed ex (after all, fed ex is a big sponsor there)...

one other thought - are these snacks universally available?....if so , maybe you could buy them locally near disney (in goodings or some place like that).....
if you're in a home away from home resort i think they'll even stock your kitchen for you...

anyway....however you manage it, have a great time!!

This will be a big trip for us and I'll need to prepare my son so I think the shopping here to "get ready for our trip" will be fun for him. He is very specific (I'm not kidding) which is very common for children diagnosed with autism. So believe me I'll pay to send it down there. I think he'll be so exicted once we get there he'll forget to eat so having a few things for him will be very handy. Thanks again for the encouragement.

When are you ging down? Would it be possible for you to let us know how it goes mailing the package? I want to surprise my DD and DN with a gift bag of different items I have picked up for them. I don't want them to see it so I was going to mail it down.

Hi I'm not going until October and I may have to postpone to the following March but I am planning on making the ressie for October. I hope to call this week and I'll ask them about the package sending and get right back to you.

Im going over Easter and I want to send down an easter basket. Im staying at The CR and I called them to inquire about this. They told me it would be fine, just to make sure I have my arrival date and name on the box. She also told me to make sure it was there no sooner than 4 days before my arrival. I was just going to send it priority mail, but ups sounds good. I'll let you know how it goes when I return

Thanks Disney Dude! I'll look forward to hearing back from you. Enjoy your trip and I hope the weather is great for you. :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter